Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Eternus_Damnatio

Chat bugs

9 comments in this topic

Players
866 posts
8,891 battles

Come on WG how hard can it be to get in game chat working correctly.

The amount of times I get back to port to find I have blank boxes where people have tried to message me is beyond a joke.

Not to mention chat not showing correctly who is in a room etc.

So what is the problem why do we still have these issues so long after release ????

• Cool 8

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,245 posts
11,602 battles

I second this. And third and so forth into infinity.

Really annoying that even after over a year the chat system (and contact system for that matter) is still the same buggy [bleep] as it was at the beginning of CBT.

• Cool 1

Players
866 posts
8,891 battles

Would like to add we also need the ability to remove people from our in game channels.

Oh and yeah chat still bugged when are we going to get a fix ?

Edited by Eternus_Damnatio

Beta Tester
216 posts
2,578 battles

They won't improve chat as they are working on replacing the backend. Hopefully, when that is finished, chat will work a lot better.

[1378]
Players
460 posts
3,768 battles

They won't improve chat as they are working on replacing the backend. Hopefully, when that is finished, chat will work a lot better.

They are finally gonna upgrade from a ZX Spectrum to a 8088? Wow, good times.:trollface:

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

Come on WG how hard can it be to get in game chat working correctly.

The amount of times I get back to port to find I have blank boxes where people have tried to message me is beyond a joke.

Not to mention chat not showing correctly who is in a room etc.

So what is the problem why do we still have these issues so long after release ????

you still use ingame chat? why use ingame chat when you can use AIM, ICQ, windows messenger or even e-mail :trollface:

[BSB]
Players
546 posts

Would like to add we also need the ability to remove people from our in game channels.

Oh and yeah chat still bugged when are we going to get a fix ?

As a workaround, you could make a passworded alternate channel, share it only with the ones you want to, and at least you got a half assed solution until WG decides to fix stuff.

you still use ingame chat? why use ingame chat when you can use AIM, ICQ, windows messenger or even e-mail 

Sometimes I am listening to music when I play, or can`t use messangers, or I am not in the mood of plugging in headphones instead of speakers. All perfectly valid reasons to use ingame comms and not others.

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

Sometimes I am listening to music when I play, or can`t use messangers, or I am not in the mood of plugging in headphones instead of speakers. All perfectly valid reasons to use ingame comms and not others.

my sarcasm sometimes backfires on me... :teethhappy:
  • Cool 2

[BSB]
Players
546 posts

my sarcasm sometimes backfires on me... :teethhappy:

Serves me well - never speak before drinking coffee :)
Edited by Sake78

Sign in to follow this