You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
X_Arbiter_X

Game visual details.

Should we add (details) in the game.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Add people?

2. 2. Add bombs and torps on planes?

4 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
3,092 battles

I am a guy who is very keen on details and graphic.

This comes to a point where I think some features should be added into the game, not necessary change gameplay or anything about ability but just the look.

Currently, ships are kinda like a ghost ship, no crew, no sailors and not a single life form on the ship.

it would be great if there are people sitting on secondary or AA, replicate the actual combat situation. (like world of warplanes, you can see the pilot.)

When you look at the aircraft of a carrier, there are no pilots, no bombs or torps even if the planes are loaded. Weird, isn't it?

Fire burning on the deck and disappear without any people pouring water.

aircraft take off without deck crews.

I know it might bring heavy pressure on video card, it can be disable on setting like trees can be hidden as a similar option.

Furthermore, World of warship is at a high quality graphic game, it should keep getting better as well as the gameplay. not staying in the middle.

Plus, research shows, players tend to play games with better graphic as they are more pleasant to play with. Likewise, people like to buy better video cards to play games at a higher FPS and graphic.

[WG]
WG Staff
2,779 posts
13,266 battles

Unfortunately WG doesn't want to have peoples on ships (or tanks) because it would increase the Pegi rating. (Meh excuse I know, but that's what they will answer to you when you'll ask them.)

Players
42 posts
855 battles

I am a guy who is very keen on details and graphic.

This comes to a point where I think some features should be added into the game, not necessary change gameplay or anything about ability but just the look.

Currently, ships are kinda like a ghost ship, no crew, no sailors and not a single life form on the ship.

it would be great if there are people sitting on secondary or AA, replicate the actual combat situation. (like world of warplanes, you can see the pilot.)

When you look at the aircraft of a carrier, there are no pilots, no bombs or torps even if the planes are loaded. Weird, isn't it?

Fire burning on the deck and disappear without any people pouring water.

aircraft take off without deck crews.

I know it might bring heavy pressure on video card, it can be disable on setting like trees can be hidden as a similar option.

Furthermore, World of warship is at a high quality graphic game, it should keep getting better as well as the gameplay. not staying in the middle.

Plus, research shows, players tend to play games with better graphic as they are more pleasant to play with. Likewise, people like to buy better video cards to play games at a higher FPS and graphic.

^

^

as the guy above said it would increase PG, and imo stop torturing my poor 4gb ram and my 1.99 ghz cpu pls. (although my graphic card can run star wars battlefront?)

But im fine with it. I just imagine the ship being alive.

stop me pls

EDIT: The torps on the planes are fine though.

Edited by PixelMK