Sign in to follow this  
MoneyBagsMcKiwi

Horrific FPS Lag post update

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
157 posts
15,019 battles

This is becoming slightly annoying, before the last update I was consistently above 110FPS with max settings. After the update, i'm sitting consistently below 40, with no obvious reason. 

But the point of this post, is the last few games today, that FPS has been dropping below 10FPS, and my hardware isn't exactly lacking, nothing wrong with my network..oh and everyone in the games had been reporting the same crazy FPS drop in the in-game chat.

Beta Tester
1,022 posts
3,947 battles

This is becoming slightly annoying, before the last update I was consistently above 110FPS with max settings. After the update, i'm sitting consistently below 40, with no obvious reason. 

But the point of this post, is the last few games today, that FPS has been dropping below 10FPS, and my hardware isn't exactly lacking, nothing wrong with my network..oh and everyone in the games had been reporting the same crazy FPS drop in the in-game chat.

It is game-wide as well, first a few guys in the enemy team started reporting it and after a while more and more people got it. 

My normal FPS is 76 but it dropped to 12-15. When the game ends the problem suddenly stops.

WG do you have a fix for this or is it just a random bug? :)

I'll now figure out how to add a screenshot to this:red_button:

Beta Tester
1,022 posts
3,947 battles

I cant find the button to add a screenshot :c

Edited by GenrMcAuliffe1

Players
108 posts
28,314 battles

well for fps in my case update or not fps goes from 28-30 to 55-60 what ever I do full screen or not messing with settings or not

[2FUNY]
Players
95 posts
20,498 battles

Can not play, I always lag the red light and decreases sharply and then FPS. Do not spend any money if you do not solve these problems.

Edited by leo70

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts

It is game-wide as well, first a few guys in the enemy team started reporting it and after a while more and more people got it. 

My normal FPS is 76 but it dropped to 12-15. When the game ends the problem suddenly stops.

WG do you have a fix for this or is it just a random bug? :)

I'll now figure out how to add a screenshot to this:red_button:

This has been around the entire time the game has existed afaik. I experienced it today; the last time was in December. It's such a rare thing I feel like it's going to be the WoWS version of WoT's ghost shells, where often people report other more common bugs instead of the actual one so it goes a long time unnoticed, then denied, then finally recognised; much like the progress of scientific knowledge. In any case it's a server-side problem (also like WoT's ghost shells), since it affects everyone, so there's nothing effective we can do about it.

[2FUNY]
Players
95 posts
20,498 battles

No change anything, all the time lag red light and drops FPS. And port controls are unresponsive, are delayed by 8-10 sec. 

Sign in to follow this