You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gh0stGR

ITS SO FUNNY xD

10 comments in this topic

[-DNA-]
[-DNA-]
Players
30 posts
6,161 battles

happent to me in 1 battle... i tried help 1 carrier of my team to sink a cruiser and i was near our camp  and he reported me for that  ... lol ppl  when some1 try save his teamate = bot?  god i play this game 2 years now.. and suddently appears a kid to report me .. and for what ? cause i tried to saved his @ss.. nvm what else i can say or do.. 

regards JiML2 :)

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,245 posts
11,602 battles

Well, it happens. I get reported by the enemy carrier for sinking him... the karma system is absolutely broken and useless.

Players
908 posts
10,097 battles

I get reported after every good battle. My karma is 0. The system is flawed and you shouldn't really care about it.

I have a karma of 48 right now, i should be at -48 so yes the system is definitely flawed.

Edited by _FTD_
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

happent to me in 1 battle... i tried help 1 carrier of my team to sink a cruiser and i was near our camp  and he reported me for that  ... lol ppl  when some1 try save his teamate = bot?  god i play this game 2 years now.. and suddently appears a kid to report me .. and for what ? cause i tried to saved his @ss.. nvm what else i can say or do.. 

How do you know it is him who reported you? Maybe it was the cruiser you killed. Just because the friendly carrier claimed that he reported you does not mean he really did. I often run out of negative reports after the first few games. Anyway all this reporting business and the ensuing discussions are kind of vain. Honestly, are you a karma collector or what?

Players
13 posts
230 battles

Since the lame part of the playerbase so often scream "Report! Report! Please ALL Report!!!" against even people who are NOT playing at that moment (afk), for maybe having to take a s*it at the toilet or trying to survive a heart attack...Why should they not do the same against enemies who sink their ships, or team who accidentally hit them with a shot trying to guard them?

It makes perfect sense that they, being lame, salty, sore loosers, impatient, raging, unreasonable and childish players, would do such; Without even considering the labels of the option-categories given in report menu.

In my short captain career, i have use 1 report, and that was today..Against a teammate who practically smirked (and seemingly admitted) when accused by enemy players of aimbotting (and also since when i try spectacting him after i died, nothing made sense and view going haywire with fps drop++ when i tried). So i reported; "BOT", not because i was sure he did, but for wanting and hoping a GM to look at the case more closely. ...(I think we even lost that match..)

The advice i was given was simply "ignore it".

Edited by DuckHuntPr0

[BS4]
Players
1,759 posts
9,679 battles

happent to me in 1 battle... i tried help 1 carrier of my team to sink a cruiser and i was near our camp  and he reported me for that  ... lol ppl  when some1 try save his teamate = bot? 

WTF? I no understand.:amazed:....