Sign in to follow this  
abkack

What is the RU cruiser which is most fun to play, excluding tier 7 and higher?

3 comments in this topic

Players
148 posts
6,306 battles

What is the RU cruiser which is most fun to play, excluding tier 7 and higher?

(excluding this because I have trouble getting positive credits on my pepsi cola)

Beta Tester
4,868 posts
5,014 battles

From what I`ve seen on stream: Budyonnyi (tier 6) kicks a$$! And front too! And everything! :playing:

• Cool 1

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,608 posts

People are out singing the praises of Budyonny, hating on Svietlana, dying to citadels in Kirov, and of course there's Bogatyr for all your AFT sealclubbing needs. Lastly, Novik is as distinctly average as most tier 2 cruisers (20-something knot speed, 4-5 gun broadside, meh armour; they're all like this except Diana which has a 70mm deck and ridiculous range for rainbow shelling).

Personally I'm sticking to Kirov and may get Budyonny at some point in the future following another port slot mission. Kirov is very vulnerable at close range, or in fact any range, but her damage potential is as huge as her monster turning circle. Budyonny is probably more comfortable to play, but I think Kirov is more novel... so out of those two it depends what you value in your gameplay. I can't tell you anything about Shchors, aside from the fact that it's an older design than Budyonny that's only higher tier due to having more guns — this probably isn't a good sign.

Sign in to follow this