You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TinCanCrusher

Captain extraction?

21 comments in this topic

Players
1,074 posts

Over the two month period the mission is available that works out to 166,000 damage a day or so. 

At Tier 7 plus, you should make that as even a half competent captain in 4-5 games, or about an hour, hour and a half. 

It's quite doable for the majority of people. Though granted I understand that the 100 kills come first. 

Beta Tester
2,287 posts
11,047 battles

I play a few battles a day only and I am pretty sure there is enough time to finish the mission. It is for a captain anyway, not a ship.

[TR]
Players
580 posts
12,520 battles

Believe me it is much better than "X" amount of kills. People go mad and evil when they do that. 10 million damage and huge amount of time you just play and don't have to worry. I don't even remember it but my captain grows and grows in the egg.

Edited by Vaspurakanian

Beta Tester
216 posts
2,871 battles

The tier cap is the only downside, I'm sick of my high tier ships now.

2.8mill to go

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

100 ship kills? ok I will never get the 16pt hiei captain. [edited]. THAT. too much effort. 

to get more than one kill a day I would have to spend my entire holiday on world of warships because of those dirty scumbags that hold fire and let their allies take more damage until they can get that shiny kill medal.

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

[edited]

Why would you need a captain, if you don't have time to play the game? This type of mission is precisely for the dedicated players who have no life. Hardcore must be rewarded. Get over it.

EDIT: I personally don't needed it, as I am not planning to play the APR ships. So the real award is 1mil credits. Not really a tragedy if missed.

Edited by BigBadVuk
  • Cool 1

[250H2]
[250H2]
Beta Tester, Players
1,079 posts
24,443 battles

You don't need tier VII or higher. You only needs play BBs. I know it's boring for some players. I complete all ARP missions last 20 march.

South Carolina (III) average dmg 21168

St Louis (III) CA av dmg 27334

Bogatyr (III) CA av dmg 35340 (only 7 battles so far)

Hosho (IV) CV a d 49028  (but most battles before nerfing)

Svietlana (IV) CA a d 23399  ( 4 battles so far)

Wyoming (IV) a d 35139

Phoenix (IV) CA a d 32292

Kuma (IV) CA a d 32970

*Imperator Nikolai 1 a d 61768 (8 battles)

Kongo (V) a d 35909

Königsberg (V) CA a d 37746

Zuiho (V) CV a d 54278 (same case that Hosho)

NY (V) a d 39172

and so on...

Or you can use 

Amagi (VIII) a d  60828

By the way when you complete the mission you get a Hiei captain level 16 a diferent one from the one you already have. You get 2 HIei captains when all missions are finish. 

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

You don't need tier VII or higher. You only needs play BBs. I know it's boring for some players. I complete all ARP missions last 20 march.

South Carolina (III) average dmg 21168

St Louis (III) CA av dmg 27334

Bogatyr (III) CA av dmg 35340 (only 7 battles so far)

Hosho (IV) CV a d 49028  (but most battles before nerfing)

Svietlana (IV) CA a d 23399  ( 4 battles so far)

Wyoming (IV) a d 35139

Phoenix (IV) CA a d 32292

Kuma (IV) CA a d 32970

*Imperator Nikolai 1 a d 61768 (8 battles)

Kongo (V) a d 35909

Königsberg (V) CA a d 37746

Zuiho (V) CV a d 54278 (same case that Hosho)

NY (V) a d 39172

and so on...

Or you can use 

Amagi (VIII) a d  60828

By the way when you complete the mission you get a Hiei captain level 16 a diferent one from the one you already have. You get 2 HIei captains when all missions are finish. 

the mission only works with tier VII and up. if you use the others they wont contribute

[LEOND]
[LEOND]
Alpha Tester
1,222 posts
6,575 battles

I made more than 20kk of damage while grinding the 100 kills, so 10kk damage is nothing special.

And hntil last weak I only had a Cruiser on T7+ (now I also own a Mahan which helped more with the kills and not with the damage)

Beta Tester
236 posts
3,050 battles

to be honest, the 10m damage is not what is bothering me, that's fine and it encourages good play, the 100 kills is killing me! i'm currently only at about 64 out of the 100 but I've had so many 80k+ damage games where I only get one kill or none purely because I play to win the battle, not to complete missions :izmena:

Beta Tester
216 posts
2,871 battles

It's forced me to take out my Tirpitz, and it has now grown to be my all-time favorite money-printer.

I was thinking to get the turp for this reason? Getting the damage is easier in a bb. My fletcher and benson are not making any real money during the grind 

[250H2]
[250H2]
Beta Tester, Players
1,079 posts
24,443 battles

the mission only works with tier VII and up. if you use the others they wont contribute

Sorry, I forget the second part was for VII and higher, that was for the first part, the ship.

But BBs and CVs are the best for high dmg.

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

Sorry, I forget the second part was for VII and higher, that was for the first part, the ship.

But BBs and CVs are the best for high dmg.

no its ALL for tier VII or higher