Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kennydbt

Best MM I seen in a long time

6 comments in this topic

Players
308 posts
7,788 battles

You have got to love the Fixed MM in Wargaming.net games. Who ells has seen some good ones?

mm.jpg

Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

That actually looks pretty tame. 3 Yamatos can be a PITA for your team's BBs, but you've a DD advantage on Domination mode, plus numerical superiourity to boot. By all means the other team drew the smaller stick.

Weekend Tester
2,385 posts
10,008 battles

You have 2 more tier 9 and 2 more tier 8 ships for 2 enemy Yamatos. I don't see this that bad(unless Yamato division is good at shooting and is doing more than 60K dmg per battle but MM don't take players skill into account when creating teams:P

Edited by Geralt_z_Rivii365

Players
308 posts
7,788 battles

Yes just stayed as one and won hands down. The Yamatos just long ranged out BB then it was all over.

Players
1,976 posts
2,773 battles

I don't see this that bad(unless Yamato division is good at shooting and is doing more than 60K dmg per battle

You have to be a total tomato if you aren't doing at least 60K damage per battle in the Yamato, though. :P

Even with all the DDs around, average Yamato damage is around 80K these days.

By the way, checking the statistics I noticed that the Zao had a higher average damage (71K) than the Montana (66K) over the last 2 weeks.

Yes just stayed as one and won hands down. The Yamatos just long ranged out BB then it was all over.

I guess even a Yamato can be relatively useless if its just sniping all game.

Weekend Tester
2,385 posts
10,008 battles

You have to be a total tomato if you aren't doing at least 60K damage per battle in the Yamato, though. :P

Total tomatoes do exist in wows I've seen it with my own eyes:P

Sign in to follow this