You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Spruty

Best / Worst time of the day to win and carry games

Best time of the day for a win  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do think is the BEST time for carrying and winning games?

• 08:00 - 12:00
    • 12:00 - 14:00
    • 14:00 - 16:00
    • 16:00 - 18:00
    • 18:00 - 20:00
    • 20:00 - 22:00
    • 22:00 - 24:00
    • 24:00 - 08:00
    • The chances do not vary through the day
  2. 2. What do think is the WORST time for carrying and winning games?

• 08:00 - 12:00
    • 12:00 - 14:00
    • 14:00 - 16:00
    • 16:00 - 18:00
    • 18:00 - 20:00
    • 20:00 - 22:00
    • 22:00 - 24:00
    • 24:00 - 08:00
    • The chances do not vary through the day

10 comments in this topic

[PEV]
Beta Tester
47 posts
2,073 battles

Hey fellow captains!

After suffering from a horrible row of games filled with sub 40%ers, Tirpitz and Atago players with less than 50 games overall, afkers, suiciders i had to vent... But instead of smashing my keyboard against the wall I wanted to funnel that energy into something uselfull and made this topic.

Help me please! I´m a student with too much free time at hand and wonder when its the best time to "do" my dailies.

Players
1,064 posts
4,944 battles

I don't think the time is that important. Just avoid playing from 12 to 23 on weekend and special events if possible. But even then, when more potatoes are online, there's a good chance that the enemy team will have two or three more potatoes than yours. I've seldom experienced catastrophic drops in my wr during those critical times, it's just the quality of the game experience that gets degraded with more clueless jellyfish, afks, raging kids and so on.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,062 posts
4,171 battles

Step 2: Uninstall any mods that display team performance. You'll only demoralise yourself.

And the best time is probably before or after prime time. But I don't think the effect will be that noticeable, as you'll have clueless players no matter when you play.

Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

After suffering from a horrible row of games filled with sub 40%ers, Tirpitz and Atago players...

wonder when its the best time to "do" my dailies.

With more camping, max range sniping and torpedo walls at highest tiers those might not be that enjoyable even without worst zombies.

Definitely varies between different weekdays and weekend etc.

But if you mean some 500 free XP daily mission and Confederate/Kraken for bonus XP flags Grem Reaper is good for getting those in all but the most hopeless loser teams.

Day.jpg

Supertest Coordinator
6,337 posts
4,389 battles

Mornings and weekdays - anytime "off peak" is best for team play, technical games and games where skill counts. You might not win though as for every winner there's a loser. 

Weekend evenings especially when an event is on result in the most roflstomps and team fails where it's up to the gods to decide the result.

But you can still have good games at any time. Just try not to be too amazed by the randomness at peak times :D I've had epic games filled with potatoes on both sides when the enemy refuses to shoot at me. Those are fun. 

Players
49 posts
5,133 battles

With more camping, max range sniping and torpedo walls at highest tiers those might not be that enjoyable even without worst zombies.

Definitely varies between different weekdays and weekend etc.

But if you mean some 500 free XP daily mission and Confederate/Kraken for bonus XP flags Grem Reaper is good for getting those in all but the most hopeless loser teams.

Day.jpg

Lol, would like to see a replay of that lost game...

Beta Tester
467 posts
13,407 battles

Dont play weekends or when there are specials to be won.

I found that during weekends I get good score but very often lose - teams (own and enemy) are mostly bad players and it is very hard to help team win. Weekdays it seems as a lot of the braindead players are away, and winning is less luck and more teamwork (relatively).

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
6,640 posts
28,513 battles

Hi all,

The weekend with "x3 Event" I had terrible time... teams were... well... not teams... I played Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning...

This weekend, strangely enough, was total opposite... the teams were talkative, supportive and we won more batles than we lost... again I played Friday (Good Friday) afternoon, Saturday early afternoon and Monday morning...

In essence one can never know... it is RNG...

Leo "Apollo11"

[SCRUB]
Players
2,477 posts
10,666 battles

I've noticed that it is most difficult to carry in the mornings, when it is not about carrying one or two bad players. in the morning most play very badly  and it is simply not enough to carry 10 bad players... in evenings matches are more balanced and all you need is a little nudge to right direction and you win games.

Beta Tester
473 posts
3,725 battles

Worst: 20 - 22 in regular weekdays + holidays. Pretty much when all the casual, non-hardcore players find the time to play.

Best: daytime in weekdays, and weekends in general. People with "real lives" have better things to do in the weekend than playing WoWs.