Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
txtspeak

Muh frames

15 comments in this topic

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

since the new update my frames have dropped so hard and I haven't a clue what the cause is, anybody know how to fix?

I've checked all of my graphics settings and they havent changed

Edited by txtspeak

Weekend Tester
8 posts
1,936 battles

had the same problem ... i thought it was my system ... after i  restart my pc it gets better . When i get the problem i'm at around 20 frames , normally i get around 60

• Cool 2

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,980 posts
11,404 battles

Please enlight us, how some here in this forum could/should help you with your hardware problem?! Especially with this great amount of information you left in your opening post?!

Your expecations are ridiculous!

[LAWS]
Beta Tester
234 posts
12,500 battles

had the same problem ... i thought it was my system ... after i  restart my pc it gets better . When i get the problem i'm at around 20 frames , normally i get around 60

more or less the same problem. locked at 19 frames,

Had the same thing last patch. Restart would temporarily fix it. Found that the most recent NVidia drivers were at fault so I went back to Version 362 rather than the most recent (364.51).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Isitari.

Alpha Tester
2,062 posts
4,171 battles

Check if you are using the correct GPU to run WoWs, if you have two cards. Furthermore, clean up your hard-drive if you are running out of space and/or de-fragment it. WoWs are somewhat designed around computers which doesn't have the largest amount of RAM, so it tend to use the disc more than your average game.

Also, running any mods?

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

Had the same thing last patch. Restart would temporarily fix it. Found that the most recent NVidia drivers were at fault so I went back to Version 362 rather than the most recent (364.51).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Isitari.

so... update drivers, ok

Check if you are using the correct GPU to run WoWs, if you have two cards. Furthermore, clean up your hard-drive if you are running out of space and/or de-fragment it. WoWs are somewhat designed around computers which doesn't have the largest amount of RAM, so it tend to use the disc more than your average game.

Also, running any mods?

206 GB left of space... jesus christ what happened to my hard drive.

and yes a few mods

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
3,641 posts
15,726 battles

Exactly the same issue here.

[A-O-W]
Beta Tester
82 posts
6,005 battles

Same for me it sucks. But I'm also getting Ships freezing in the water then suddenly moving after a few seconds. I've had this bug in the past. 

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

Same for me it sucks. But I'm also getting Ships freezing in the water then suddenly moving after a few seconds. I've had this bug in the past. 

thats called mirolags. it's an internet related problem

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters, Weekend Tester
3,641 posts
15,726 battles

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Isitari.

Thanks, I'll try this. I did a fresh install and installed nvidia's latest drivers fresh too, and still happens from time to time, so will try roll back the drivers and see if it helps.

Weekend Tester
8 posts
1,936 battles

had the problem again wile in battle... strange thing is that all the members in my team experienced the same problem at the same time ,all dropped at 9 frames , all with high end pc s...

[BKT]
Players
190 posts
6,861 battles

This depends on the time of the day you play. For example in the afternoon i had a lot of framedrops or more or less it was going up and down between 50 and 20 also seen ships freezing and even situations i could not hit a ship when it was in some kind of freeze. Now tonight i just played 3 games and it was between 65 and 50 frames i think it has notting to do with your hardware or videocard but more with the servers or other network issues.

Sign in to follow this