Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kikkeliina

Dasha Perova as RU captain (random thought)

60 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,410 posts
4,376 battles

I love this, I'll propose it! :)

• Cool 8

[TSSHI]
Players
1,566 posts

Too much obsession about a normal (albeit, kinda pretty) girl that reads you the Patch Notes basically.

Kinda weird. But eh, tastes.

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

I want the beard of Ectar as a Captain of the coming RN branch... Not Ectar, the beard, and just the beard. And a heavy Scottish accent :D

• Cool 4

[TSSHI]
Players
1,566 posts

I want the beard of Ectar as a Captain of the coming RN branch... Not Ectar, the beard, and just the beard. And a heavy Scottish accent :D

One needs to determine if that beard is awesome enough to command a full-blown Warship.

[TR]
Players
580 posts
12,522 battles

A long time ago there was a thread about Dasha Perova that she was inviting some player to dinner for some mission

[SLOTH]
Players
3,041 posts
5,653 battles

I wanna have Dasha on all my ships, and i want her as premium camo sprayed longside all my ships in a bikini.

ok that might be taking it a bit too far but,,, ok whatever, your choice I guess

[THROW]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster, Privateer
3,851 posts
23,378 battles

Definately one of the best ideas this forum has come up with in a looooong time!

[TEAM_]
Players
1,274 posts
10,888 battles

Would be very simple to do. Copy the current "ARP Captain rescue" mission, make Dasha a 16+ captain, give two months to complete and lower mission requirement to Tier IV ships or higher. People would love it for sure I think. Except the voice over would probably take 1 hour to implement and they can keep people occupied for another while and actually encourag trying the new Russian cruisers.:great:

Edited by Dampfboot
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this