Server restart - 20/06/2019 Read more... ×
adeliselol

Please delete, old post

20 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Players
5,332 posts

well  u have only 2k games , is there in your group any veteran players ?  also having these prem ships is a plus for you , but what the point for me ? when i have 3x + more games and way more WR , you should say the reasons players should join?

Players
1,168 posts
9,822 battles

well  u have only 2k games , is there in your group any veteran players ?  also having these prem ships is a plus for you , but what the point for me ? when i have 3x + more games and way more WR , you should say the reasons players should join?

I'm not sure I'd put "only" before 2k battles. The more interesting thing is, in my view, WTR and WR (global, and in main ship). It's also somewhat interesting to see performance - and rank reached - in Ranked Battles.

As you hide your stats, it's impossible for me or anyone else to verify your claim about "way more WR". Care to show them by link?

The winrate for TTT, ~74% and currently #18 in EU, speaks for itself. 

But if it's not for you, it's not for you. Thank you for showing interest.

EDIT: More than anything else, and I'm not sure this comes across in the OP; we are definitely competitive, because we play to win, but possibly even more than that we are a close knit, smack-talking, insult-throwing, in-your-face kind of like minded crazy individuals that have lots of fun when we play.  :red_button:

You're not really part of the team until Mfour has kill-stolen everything you're shooting at.

Edited by gr0pah
  • Cool 1

[TTTX]
Tournament Organizer
259 posts
3,392 battles

Well gr0pah summarized pretty well the points I wanted to make.

I just want to add regarding ships that we will adapt to whatever ships our members have. However we are more targeting specific ships/ship class because we are either lacking them or they are more competitive than others.

EDIT: my answer was a bit mean and gr0pah delivered a better message. Let's not duplicate the points made.

Edited by Ataw

[WOTN]
Beta Tester
417 posts
5,983 battles

Played against you guys last night. You were competent, went for the caps, and indeed defeated the team I was in. Cheers to that.

Can't join because at those hours I'm still working, but hey, folk might like knowing you're capable.

[TTTX]
Tournament Organizer
259 posts
3,392 battles

Played against you guys last night. You were competent, went for the caps, and indeed defeated the team I was in. Cheers to that.

Can't join because at those hours I'm still working, but hey, folk might like knowing you're capable.

Thanks mate! :)

However I do not remember the team you were in and your profile is private so would you mind telling me which one it was??

Players
89 posts
485 battles

Hi guys!

My name is Dejan, Im 40 years old and from Norway. Im looking for people to play some competitive PvP matches. I like the name of your clan so I decided to try my luck with you guys :-)

I have been playing WoW since closed beta but had to take a break a few months ago since I got too addicted and needed a break. I started to play again this week and woud like to team up with some other players for team battles. Its important to mension that I have a second account even if I consider this one as my main. In total I have played around 2300 battles across both accounts and consider my self as a experianced player. 

I do prefer to play IJN ships (Tora!Tora!Tora!), spesially the BBs and wil be grinding that line together with KM cruisers. On my old account I have tier 8 ships in all the IJN lines and can switch to them if needed for teamplay. The more difficult the ship is to play the more I like it :-)

I think that stats only tell half the truth how good a player is, but if you want to take a look at mine:

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/531397512-Hairlock/!/pvp/overview/

http://warships.today/player/531397512/eu/Hairlock

My main strenghts as a player: good situational awereness, good positioning, teamplayer.

Greetings

Hairlock

Edited by Hairlock

[RAGE]
Players
33 posts
7,292 battles

I forgot the working part, i work in shifts and that means 6 day work ( of those 6 days i can play 2 days on the time you guys mentioned) and 4 days off , free time and then i can play most of the 4 days!!

greetings

DuX

Hey Dux,

Just hit one of us up ingame

[RAGE]
Players
33 posts
7,292 battles

Hi guys!

My name is Dejan, Im 40 years old and from Norway. Im looking for people to play some competitive PvP matches. I like the name of your clan so I decided to try my luck with you guys :-)

I have been playing WoW since closed beta but had to take a break a few months ago since I got too addicted and needed a break. I started to play again this week and woud like to team up with some other players for team battles. Its important to mension that I have a second account even if I consider this one as my main. In total I have played around 2300 battles across both accounts and consider my self as a experianced player. 

I do prefer to play IJN ships (Tora!Tora!Tora!), spesially the BBs and wil be grinding that line together with KM cruisers. On my old account I have tier 8 ships in all the IJN lines and can switch to them if needed for teamplay. The more difficult the ship is to play the more I like it :-)

I think that stats only tell half the truth how good a player is, but if you want to take a look at mine:

http://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/531397512-Hairlock/!/pvp/overview/

http://warships.today/player/531397512/eu/Hairlock

My main strenghts as a player: good situational awereness, good positioning, teamplayer.

Greetings

Hairlock

Hey Hairlock, thanks for applying

I agree that stats only tell half the story. But they do give us an example of the baseline performance we can expect from a player

At this time we will have to decline you

Feel free to re-apply if you improve over time

Players
89 posts
485 battles

Thx for the reply, no problem.

I do want to mension however that I have only played 2 battles in a team or divison, so 99.99 of my games are solo battles. My win rate is actually very good if you take that into account.

When it comes to dmg dealing per ship most of the ships I have been playing are under rank 6 so its limited how much dmg you actually can do with a low tier ship and certain classes do less dmg than others. Im a kind of player who wil sacrifice him self for the team to protect the CV or the lonely BB in a battle. Do that in random solo games and you know you wont come far in getting good stats. 

Dealing dmg in solo random games is somthing totaly different that playing in a divison or team battles and Im sure you know that. My results in ranked battles in seson 1 where preaty good on both accounts with win rates around 80%. However I didnt manage to play more than 8-9 games on this account so you can argue that the battles played are to low to say somthing actually.

If you add the total randomnes of solo games, some game crashes i had lately (fixed the problem) it explaines why some of the stats numbers are maybe lower that what you woud expect. However playing on higher tiers with a higher pool of better players Im sure some of my stats wil improve. :-)

Edited by Hairlock

[TTTX]
Tournament Organizer
259 posts
3,392 battles

Hey Hairlock!

You seem to have a pretty good grasp on the team aspect of the game and a good attitude in general. However as you mentioned your highest ship is tier 6 (except for the Atago) and you only have 500 battles.

Therefore, even if your stats are decent you still lack the experience of T8+ meta as I can assess from your Atago stats (don't worry I did the same mistake :teethhappy: )  and you've only played 6 ranked battles which is too small of a sample to draw any conclusions of. I'd like to point out however that your stats are already pretty good and that you should keep grinding those lines and improve your gameplay, the experience will come with time and better stats as well. Don't forget to enjoy the game too :great:

Good luck!

ps: I'm currently grinding the New Mexico so if you wanna play a couple game in div hit me up :honoring:

Players
13 posts
6,344 battles

Hi!I would like to join your clan.I mostly play battleships(got both yamato/montana).I can play cruisers aswell.I am looking for a clan where i can improve my skills and also have fun.I have the kutuzov as you asked and also many other prems(tirpitz included).We can talk in game/facebook if you want.Cheers:)

[OP-B]
[OP-B]
Beta Tester
449 posts
12,478 battles

Met Tora Tora yesterday, they immediatly figured out our trolling attempt in the team name. :honoring:

Then they beat us :angry:, I would love to say it would have went the other way if my teammate wouldnt have torped me but i doubt it.

All in all regarding the chat great sportsmen, hope to meet you soon again.

Edited by OlFson
  • Cool 1

[TTTX]
Tournament Organizer
259 posts
3,392 battles

Met Tora Tora yesterday, they immediatly figured out our trolling attempt in the team name. :honoring:

Then they beat us :angry:, I would love to say it would have went the other way if my teammate wouldnt have torped me but i doubt it.

All in all regarding the chat great sportsmen, hope to meet you soon again.

Thanks for the kind word! We really liked the name and it was quite enjoyable to play against you guys, glad you liked it! :honoring:

We didn't mind the teamkill, we had a moment of surprise followed by a good laugh. :trollface: