Sign in to follow this  
abkack

which modules to get on the zuiho?

3 comments in this topic

Players
147 posts
5,259 battles

Which modules should I mount on the Zuiho?

1) Air Groups Mod - would be my choice

2) ???

3) Damage control mod

2: Service time mod? Is already quite fast compared to US. Are the fighters equal with the fighter mod?

[PRAVD]
Weekend Tester
3,802 posts
5,468 battles

You can try fighters mod but you will never be equal with any US fighter, not Bogue at least.

However, think about a situation where you're matched against another Zuihou, having any extra edge on his fighters would win you air superiority over him.

If you don't like destroyers sneaking up on you and chase you, then service time mod isn't a bad choice.

[CUK]
Players
82 posts
5,450 battles

I'm 1 week into my Zuiho, and am therefore limited to what  mods & captains perks to put on. As Takeda92 suggests the upgrade to zero fighters was my first choice, followed by the Kate torpedo bombers. Sadly I have ONLY faced Bogues in battle, and you can NEVER beat their Fighters, but, as mentioned in other topics, the skill here is to either use your fighters as a feint, or use them to spot/scout for you friendly forces (sporting those lurking DDs hiding behind islands). For Captains skills, I have followed the advice on this forum and got the accelerated torpedo perk this AM - already sunk 3x DDs which normally prove quite alusive

Sign in to follow this