Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wavecave

How come my survival rate is so high in 5.3.0?

9 comments in this topic

Players
516 posts
2,518 battles

I am literally exposing my broadsides for minutes while being detected and I've yet to see another baBBie delete me in his or her first salvo.

what's going on lads

Weekend Tester
1,674 posts
10,275 battles

I am literally exposing my broadsides for minutes while being detected and I've yet to see another baBBie delete me in his or her first salvo.

what's going on lads

It seems that a lot of people are trusting these forums way too much :)

After all the whine on how Mogami has become "useless" with the nerfs in the last patch, obviously it is mistakenly not considered as a serious threat by BBs anymore :D

Players
516 posts
2,518 battles

oh trust me, mogami is a joke now.

the traverse speed is worse than a battleship and the range is too short, i'd put it somewhere between 15.7-16km.

[DSW]
Players
3,793 posts
7,737 battles

i'd put it somewhere between 15.7-16km.

which is what's going to happen in 0.5.4. Myoko loses .5km range, Mogami gains that.

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

A few people have the feeling that citadel hits are more difficult to score now. Maybe this is why you survive more battles. There is no proof of any changes in the game, just a feeling.

Players
516 posts
2,518 battles

A few people have the feeling that citadel hits are more difficult to score now. Maybe this is why you survive more battles. There is no proof of any changes in the game, just a feeling.

indeed, it seems everyone had godlike accuracy before 5.3.0. i wonder what WG did?

Sign in to follow this