JSJooste

ARP ships: A quick question

8 comments in this topic

[AEGIS]
Players
32 posts
3,916 battles

I'm not sure exactly where to put this, and I do sincerely apologize for this being in the wrong place and or having been discussed before, I did look but didn't manage to find an answer.

Over the last two months I haven't played much at all because of other responsibilities and because of that missed the first two missions to get the arpeggio ships, my question is simply what happens with those ships now? Will players like me who couldn't get them in time now be unable to get them? Or will we be given more opportunities to get the same content again?

[BMSRT]
[BMSRT]
Sailing Hamster, Weekend Tester
644 posts
3,012 battles

I'm not sure where it was, but I remember one from the WG Staff writing on the open forum that there will be more than one chance to get each ship.

So don't worry they will probably come again some time later.

[AEGIS]
Players
32 posts
3,916 battles

Thanks for the answer! 

Edited by JSJooste

Players
78 posts
10,327 battles

You might have missed the ARP Kongo, but you can get ARP Hiei or ARP Haruna which are the same as ARP Kongo. A Kongo with a skin.

[DESK]
Players
1 post
11,692 battles

today i`ve win a mission with the arp Haruna. i´ve seen here short but now she is not in my harbor. i dont understand where he i can found here.

Players
8 posts
14,275 battles

I have a question concerning the Arp thingie: I won the Arp Kongo but i have no clue where to find it and how this Arpeggio works  ;-)

Thnx for hints

[TF57]
[TF57]
Beta Tester
150 posts
3,780 battles

If you have completed stage 2 switch to the Yokosuka port (blue anchor icon top left of port) and it will appear, you will only see other FOG ships in their colours if you play from this port.

If you have only completed stage 1 you won't see it until you complete stage 2.