Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Squarebasher54

MMaker

5 comments in this topic

Players
31 posts
6,562 battles

I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever I take my cleveland out to play I never see a CV, so it's best ability is never used, I am getting a little fed up with it.

I take a BB and there it is throwing torps in my direction, with no apparent recourse, the AA on my nagato rarely shots any planes down, and yes i have the best hull. The torp spread on the higher tier CVs is non existent, you cannot avoid them.

I agree that CVs needed some love, but please MM let me have a go at them in the cleveland.

[-PG-]
Players
43 posts
5,802 battles

This is just your perception. I had the feeling, that whenever I took my CV out, at least two Clevelands were on the other team. But it's just random MM and your own wishes amplifying that view. 

Beta Tester
193 posts
3,378 battles

MM seems a bit 'odd' lately..  Had quite a few games where there have been fairly large mismatches in tiers..  eg. 4 Tier V, 2 Tier III, remaining Tier IV  vs 7 Tier V, rest Tier IV..    Maybe just low online numbers at that time but I'm sure it could do better!

[BTS]
Players
1,064 posts
4,867 battles

Do as I do, have a buddy in a division sailing a battlewagon, then slaughter Kamikazes and CowardVessels trying to harm him. I had such a match last night, bagged 3 ships and 29 planes. Improve your Cleveland's AA rating to 79 and get a bit of sweet revenge.

Sign in to follow this