Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
aboch

This ....... just hurts ... :-(

23 comments in this topic

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

The battle that has hurt most in my captain career so far ....... As i always say, when you have only team parasites and clowns in team .... nothing helps ... Damn, would have been a mega good victory and double.

195k damage and losing, still can not believe it ........

aashot-16.03.03_21.23.21-0642.jpg

aashot-16.03.03_21.23.21-0642.jpg

Edited by aboch
  • Cool 9

[WGP2W]
Players
746 posts
13,025 battles

There will come teams that no shoulders are strong enough to carry.. :( good game, though :honoring:

[TTT]
Players
1,952 posts
6,062 battles

I know the feeling, I had a 199k damage Fletcher game the other day and lost on pints after the enemy CV DBs finishee off in the last 10s.

Players
62 posts
5,366 battles

Could you post the team score (censured ofc)?

Also, this is me almost every game with my beloved (but cursed) Fuso. Not 8 kills and 195k dmg of course, but i always carry... but never far enough. It's probably the single one ship i'm best with but still i have a shitty 50% WR (as compared to 55% overall) :'(

Beta Tester
6,753 posts
7,907 battles

Why should that hurt?

Good XP + credits on a Defeat + signal flags for Kraken, Confederate and High Caliber, where is the problem! ;)

You played well an got good rewards for it, gg. ;)

Edited by Trigger_Happy_Dad
  • Cool 2

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

I know the feeling, I had a 199k damage Fletcher game the other day and lost on pints after the enemy CV DBs finishee off in the last 10s.

know the feeling...

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

Could you post the team score (censured ofc)?

Also, this is me almost every game with my beloved (but cursed) Fuso. Not 8 kills and 195k dmg of course, but i always carry... but never far enough. It's probably the single one ship i'm best with but still i have a shitty 50% WR (as compared to 55% overall) :'(

Sure, no censuring needed as i do not blame anybody special about it, just commenting that its nearly unbelievible to lose with 8 kills.

shot-16.03.03_21.49.05-0889.jpg        shot-16.03.03_21.47.53-0635.jpg

shot-16.03.03_21.49.05-0889.jpg

shot-16.03.03_21.47.53-0635.jpg

[JRM]
Players
660 posts
10,863 battles

CVs are ok, i dont know people here on forum often complain about them how they are not playable. They obviously are in the right hands. I just had a game in my North Carolina where enemy CV (lexington) had wiped our half of my team, he also destroyed me in end of battle, even i have 85 AA on NC :) and i had about half HP. gg there.

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

CVs are ok, i dont know people here on forum often complain about them how they are not playable. They obviously are in the right hands. I just had a game in my North Carolina where enemy CV (lexington) had wiped our half of my team, he also destroyed me in end of battle, even i have 85 AA on NC :) and i had about half HP. gg there.

Actually i'am not a superb carrier player, only 18% of my games on carriers. Just an allrounder that tries his best in every battle. Carriers are of course playable, you know, there will be always a group that requests an OP class, OP ship, OP guns, OP anything so they need less skill.

Players
1,186 posts
4,658 battles

What bugs me about carriers is that if a carrier decides to take you out, you will die. There is no way around it if the CV captain has a bit of skill. So a CV captain with XVM can really wreck a team's winning chances by taking out the strongest players first.

Beta Tester
2,286 posts
9,870 battles

My best Yamato game which was also my best ever damage-wise game, with 290k dmg was a loss... But that is just...damn... :ohmy:

[TTT]
Players
1,952 posts
6,062 battles

know the feeling...

Confusing myself with what happened after that game was finished.

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

So a CV captain with XVM can really wreck a team's winning chances by taking out the strongest players first.

There is no more any XVM. XVM has worked only for a little time.

Players
1,186 posts
4,658 battles

There is no more any XVM. XVM has worked only for a little time.

If there won't be any XVM ever again, that's great news.

[TFZ]
Players
59 posts
5,168 battles

in my own amusement I tend to call the orlan: Orlando Bloom

[TCNF]
Beta Tester
343 posts
6,328 battles

no matter what the devs will try to fix the games imbalance, nothing can fix the frustration of terrible teams, teams that sit still next to a cap for 10mins because they saw a DD there once, teams that will turn back on your BB as soon as they see the enemy, teams that all go in one side and leaving an entire flank open for us to be capped, teams that will fire torpedoes so badly that you will have to dodge them while dodging enemy torps while trying not to broadside the enemy, teammates that go through the middle on two brothers, teams that all go toward each other when the match starts and then waits for who to make the first move and then leave him to die alone, teams that run to the borders to ''snipe''.

i could go on and on, but people say world of tanks is bad, i have more than 4k matches in WoT Xbox, and i have never seen the thing ive seen here, there, everybody runs when the match starts, yes noobs will die but they can be useful, here, i often feel alone, and im the only one who actually wants to win, not just play the game and stay near the cap

• Cool 1

Players
6 posts
423 battles
Yeah just buff more Jap CV's this is [edited]. I can not be equated with Ryujo squads :/  U.S. carriers suck epic... not comment for WG stuff and balance CV's ;/

Players
613 posts
6,393 battles

Sucks when your team is that bad.

Plenty of examples like the following.

Not so long ago myself in Montana and buddy in Yamato. Both of us got high caliber and roughly the same damage.

And yet a loss because the rest of the team had the combined I.Q. of a plank of wood.

But s#%t happens just have to move on to the next game and hope for a better team.

Players
131 posts
3,604 battles

But is it because your team was so bad that you did so much damage?

If I'm in a good team then I tend to do less damage because the red ones are going down quicker.  My best results in tanks as well as ships tend to be when my team is somewhat less than average overall.

Look at it this way, if you were in a team with the best players on the server against a team composed of "parasites and clowns" the chances are pretty high you'd do less than your own hp in damage.

Good teams boost your winrate but it's the bad ones which boost your damage stats imo

[UNICS]
Players
2,882 posts
12,099 battles

One has to wonder how good the other team was though.. Being taken out one at the time by one single ship... Looks like the teams were somewhat even in the end, so good MM, I guess.

[-TWA-]
Beta Tester
134 posts
10,553 battles

Ouch. 

There should be an achievement or reward when you get more base XP than anyone one the winning team. Sort of a compensation, like the Detonation flags. Maybe the Solo Warrior flags (almost impossible to get now) should be changed to this condition.

Sign in to follow this