BlueManCa

ARP Haruna : no interest : it is a copy of ARP Kongo

49 comments in this topic

Players
178 posts
14,663 battles

Hi !

I am very disapointed !

The ARp harun i have won is the exact same ship (except for the design color) that the ARP Kongo...

Why don't you offer us a NEW ship ?

I don't undestand the inadequate philosophy of the conceptors team...

Next time : PLEASE offer us BRAND NEW SHIPS !

Thank you for all mankind !

[SV2]
Beta Tester
234 posts
1,795 battles

Yes it is, so is the ARP Hiei. They are all of the kongo class battlecrusier/battleship class. If you want to keep yourself updated about whats ships we will be getting then please google the name on google before wining about it here. BTW if you check the event screen ingame you might see that there will be comming russian crusiers in the future.

[BLOBS]
Community Contributor
921 posts
3,618 battles

Someone doesn't understand the event. Since it's a partnership with Arpeggio of Blue Steel, they have to use the actual ships portrayed in the anime. Unfortunately (Or fortunately, however you look at it) most of the main characters command a Kongo Class Battleship (Kirishima, Haruna, Kongo and Hiei). The only other ships we can expect at this time are; Takao and Maya (or as represented in this game, Atago) Musashi (or as represented in this game, Yamato) or the 3 other Myoko's (Nachi, Ashigara and Haguro).

Brand new content is always on the way, it's possible to have 2 projects running alongside each other (Like Linushg said, them Russian Cruisers are on their way).

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Someone doesn't understand the event. Since it's a partnership with Arpeggio of Blue Steel, they have to use the actual ships portrayed in the anime. Unfortunately (Or fortunately, however you look at it) most of the main characters command a Kongo Class Battleship (Kirishima, Haruna, Kongo and Hiei). The only other ships we can expect at this time are; Takao and Maya (or as represented in this game, Atago) Musashi (or as represented in this game, Yamato) or the 3 other Myoko's (Nachi, Ashigara and Haguro).

Brand new content is always on the way, it's possible to have 2 projects running alongside each other (Like Linushg said, them Russian Cruisers are on their way).

I don't think WG will be giving Atago's away...  

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,053 battles

Hi !

I am very disapointed !

The ARp harun i have won is the exact same ship (except for the design color) that the ARP Kongo...

Why don't you offer us a NEW ship ?

I don't undestand the inadequate philosophy of the conceptors team...

Next time : PLEASE offer us BRAND NEW SHIPS !

Thank you for all mankind !

You ungrateful little tike. Be thankful WG are actually doing something (more so for the anime fans) like this for the players that is very doable. Unlike you I am very thankful and will take my time and savour the missions........

[BLOBS]
Community Contributor
921 posts
3,618 battles

Let me dream pls! :P

Although, we already have a glimpse of Takao commander...

9CWN3i8.png

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Let me dream pls! :P

Although, we already have a glimpse of Takao commander...

9CWN3i8.png

Yup, but I just don't see it happening. Not when Atago is one of the more expensive premium ships. And a 'free' Yamato... if they do that I will bow down to the heavens and sing their praise :hiding:

So if it does happen, all I'm saying is really I would like to hear some positive feedback from those always being salty and saying WG doesn't give gud free stuff ( like the usual tier II reward tanks in WoT :trollface: ).

Players
1,648 posts
12,101 battles

Tsundere-class cruiser Takao would be pretty awesome but I don't see this coming as well... Too bad.

However, there is some slight difference between Takao and Atago - while they both launched as identical ships, Takao ended up with 6 more 25mm guns in her final layout :P Guess same can be said about the four Kongous as well though.

We will see. I do hope they introduce Takao but first we got some Kongou Missions to do. Besides, Kirishima is still missing so there may be more in future.

[-MM]
Players
435 posts
8,423 battles

kongoclass.jpg

The problem is that they all use the same model, while the real ships each looked a bit different.

Beta Tester
132 posts
1,036 battles

What they should do is give them very slight stat differences. As it is they are worse than normal Kongou since you can't put camo on them. Still, Hiei with 16 points captain sounds petty good.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,652 posts
9,477 battles

Yup, but I just don't see it happening. Not when Atago is one of the more expensive premium ships.

Actually I think the problem here doesnt lie with the actual price tag of the Atago. The main purpose of a premium should be captain training and credit grinding while being slightly inferior to not have p2w .... or so you think.

Since the crew retraining would be limited to the "ARP-Nation" and extra credits would be non existant (like with ARP Kongo), in truth the real problem lies with Atago being a p2w ship and probably the strongest T 8 cruiser along p2w-uzov.

Imagine "ARP Type 59" - same thing: the problem there is not the credit income or crew training ... 

Beta Tester
1,929 posts
7,756 battles

Haruna is very different than Kongou, first she wears a big freaking coat and secondly she helps humanity against the FOG, Kongou wears a dress and is loyal to the Fleet of  FOG - well untill a certain point in the series.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Haruna is love, Haruna is live... I told WG they're doing it wrong with giving Hiei the captain skills :izmena:

• Cool 3

[BOTES]
Community Contributor
243 posts
8,259 battles

Tsundere-class cruiser Takao would be pretty awesome but I don't see this coming as well... Too bad.

However, there is some slight difference between Takao and Atago - while they both launched as identical ships, Takao ended up with 6 more 25mm guns in her final layout :P Guess same can be said about the four Kongous as well though.

We will see. I do hope they introduce Takao but first we got some Kongou Missions to do. Besides, Kirishima is still missing so there may be more in future.

The SEA server has a different event to the EU - 2,000,000 damage in a month over various stages to get the ARP Kirishima ship (green Kongo in Trigger_Happy_Dad's picture) and Iona as a captain.  No mention of the mental model Kirishima though, which I find interesting.

As far as options for characters go, it depends on whether or not Wargaming have permission to use the manga characters or if they're tied to what's been shown onscreen.  If they're restricted to the anime then they're limited to the Kongos, the Myokos and two of the (as far the WOWs is concerned) Atagos.  Oh, and the Yamato-class - the mere possibility of which will likely cause an even bigger stink than Takao.  If they're allowed to broaden out to the manga  then there are other options - Lexington and Zuikaku as CVs, Yukikaze as a DD (no Vampire ingame yet, after all) along with Nagato and Bismarck (using Tirpitz as a stand-in) as BBs plus others that I can't remember offhand.

Players
12 posts
6,215 battles

At least you can get extra slots by achieving these missions so it's all good, even if you don't like the ships on offer. Just ditch them, and use the slots for something else.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

At least you can get extra slots by achieving these missions so it's all good, even if you don't like the ships on offer. Just ditch them, and use the slots for something else.

Uhm you can't sell ARP ships man, you trolling?

[COMA]
Players
139 posts
7,034 battles

What is with this event?

I've fulfilled the stage 1 requirements of Sisters of Fog (I'm in the middle of next stage) and reward is to be Haruna commander, but I can't see such commander in my reserve slots. Will it appear once stage 2 will be completed and the ship itself awarded and granted to my account?

Players
3,119 posts
927 battles

What is with this event?

I've fulfilled the stage 1 requirements of Sisters of Fog (I'm in the middle of next stage) and reward is to be Haruna commander, but I can't see such commander in my reserve slots. Will it appear once stage 2 will be completed and the ship itself awarded and granted to my account?

You wont see any arp commander as long as you don't have an arp ship

[SCRUB]
Players
2,652 posts
9,477 battles

Uhm you can't sell ARP ships man, you trolling?

JSDNN5A.png

:trollface:

didnt dare to press yes tough ...

[COMA]
Players
139 posts
7,034 battles

Yeah, I can see now that one place of my reserve slots is taken (but still not a tiny sign that this slot taken by a commander) and that a commander has been "issued".

Couldn't they do this more let's say obvious? Why to award a commander which cannot be used on any other ship? :fishpalm:

Imagine that for some reasons you cannot do subsequent stages of those missions (like hardware malfunction, an accident resulting you being held at hospital, or just simply being without access to the internet for a long time), and in result you are ended with a commander that cannot be sacked so one reserve slot is taken.

If they wanted the mission to be splitted onto stages (which they are doing so far) and the award is an event ship with a commander that cannot be used on other ships, why wouldn't they make it like this for example:

1st stage: do 1 mln damage and the award is let's say 1 mln credits (plus maybe some other in-game goods, like for instance some premium consumables, camo patterns, equipement, signal flags, etc.)

2nd stage: do 2000 hits to enemies and be awarded with this special event ship WITH a dedicated commander.

Simple as this!!!

Very good missions design and execution, Wargaming at its best. :fishpalm:

Edited by Todeskult

Players
30 posts
7,668 battles

You can never have enough Kongos in port! :izmena:

kongostuy7k.jpg

Got to collect the all !!!. lol   

Kinda understand whats hes saying, but hell. I love the Kongo. 

Sign in to follow this