Kruzenstern

Looking for a good clan to play team battles with

4 comments in this topic

[MIMI]
Beta Tester
723 posts
2,861 battles

Hello

As the title says, I am looking for other decent players to play team battles with, because the abundance of stupidity in randoms is really starting to get to me.

Here are my stats: http://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/503507100-Kruzenstern/!/pvp/overview/

If a clan or group of players at a similar or higher skill level is willing to take me in, that would be great. Even though I currently only own a Tirpitz and Kutuzov as tier8s, I know how to play reasonably well, and I really want to get into team battles before the terribads in randoms completely burn me out.

And please only clans that have some decent stat requirements, I really don't want to end up playing team battles with the same bad players that drive my crazy in randoms. And don't get me wrong, I don't think I am good, I consider myself above average at best. But far too many players in randoms are terrible beyond my comprehension, and I really only want those on the enemy team anymore.

Regards

Kruzen

Players
7 posts

Shellshockers is in a recruitment drive looking for new sailors to take vessels into the midst of battle and show the world that we are the most fun clan in the world.

Just pop into our Teamspeak to say hello and get to know us and we will guide you through the application if you want to apply.

Clan page:- http://www.ShellShockers.uk/home

Teamspeak:- ts3.shellshockers.uk

Players
87 posts
9,592 battles

Hello,

We are currently looking for more captains to come and die with us having fun in those salty waters or maybe win cause why not!:trollface:

We are an international,multigaming community/clan with our own TS and our own site!Feel free to check us out at taw.net for more info or if you have any question feel free to contact me and ask anything you like!

Players
24 posts
2,577 battles

Company Gamers

We are a multigame community that enjoys a laugh while playing games together. Our main focus is to enjoy our games and make some new friends. 

The core values of the community is to give everyone a fun gaming experience with some friendly competition.

We have daily division games and do countdowns in order to try end up playing against eachother. We play World of Warships ,Warframe, Warthunder , and much more

What do we offer?

- 50 Slot Teamspeak server

- Full featured website .

- Meet some new friends.

- Mature friendly community , average age is arround 25 .

- Daily divisions and alot of activity

Plans for World of Warships :

- Daily division

- Daily Team battles 

Requirements to join us:

- Minimum age limit of 17 years old ( exceptions can be made )

- Prefferable to have a working microphone

- You must not have any affliation with a clan/community/group that supports the same games as us.

Other than that everyone is welcome in our community

Join us at www.companygamers.com or contact me ingame.

Greetings Laurens

Sign in to follow this