Sign in to follow this  
Solanine

The AP Monster in 0.5.3 - Hindenburg Revisited [192k damage]

6 comments in this topic

[CR33D]
Community Contributor
252 posts
12,338 battles

The German T10 Cruiser greatly enjoyed this patch, getting a huge boost to one of the weakest aspects of the ship, the AA.

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
12,943 battles

well the japs arent getting it too

[WGP2W]
Players
984 posts
10,091 battles

Best moment: "I'll let this Hatsuharu go on his little adventure in the meantime..", then torp dodge and kill. Nicely played. Somewhat, when hunting down DDs now, I always think of this moment in my head. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

[TTT]
Players
1,168 posts
9,822 battles

Best moment: "I'll let this Hatsuharu go on his little adventure in the meantime..", then torp dodge and kill. Nicely played. Somewhat, when hunting down DDs now, I always think of this moment in my head. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

It was a Fubuki though :)

[-5D3-]
Players
354 posts
11,849 battles

Hindenburg is a nice ship but I still think it sits too high in the water.  You really notice it when it turns because it looks unnatural as the bottom of the ship is now seen in a hard turn.  The bottom rudder should not be seen and even sitting still in the harbor it looks too high because you should not see the back rudder.

Wargaming needs to fix this and put it lower in the water.

:honoring:

[TTT]
Players
1,168 posts
9,822 battles

Hindenburg is a nice ship but I still think it sits too high in the water.  You really notice it when it turns because it looks unnatural as the bottom of the ship is now seen in a hard turn.  The bottom rudder should not be seen and even sitting still in the harbor it looks too high because you should not see the back rudder.

Wargaming needs to fix this and put it lower in the water.

Well, file a ticket then :)

Sign in to follow this