Sign in to follow this  
orlathebeast

insane idea about kongo don't do this at home

12 comments in this topic

[CR33D]
Beta Tester
578 posts
6,300 battles

hi guys. i'm a bit Bored  about the normal kongo playstyle and the normal perks... you know... so i qan to Try a very stupid thing. take ma New lovely haruharu and set she like a pure AA ship, using the AA +20% modules BFT AFT and the New sikll for +100% damage with caliber up of 85mm. it's basically waste a uber skilled captain  (hiei i mean) but... but i don't care, cause i'm stupid. so, can it work, giving me a troilling AA for tier 5-6 cv? or i'm only stupid :p?

Players
1,648 posts
12,101 battles

I think it is semi-stupid :) While Kongou's AA is not the best but sufficient for her tier, you gain little by buffing it with. I'd rather bolster her strengths instead of compensating a weakness. But in the end, it is your ship - could be worth a try ;)

[BMSRT]
[BMSRT]
Sailing Hamster, Weekend Tester
644 posts
3,012 battles

I came here for the insanity ... got neither pleased nor dissapointed. :P

• Cool 1

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,061 posts
17,308 battles

Uhh, you are talking about Kongo or Hatsuharu?!

[LOBUZ]
Players
4,327 posts
16,646 battles

Nah tier 5 is full of CVs. Most of them harmless though so I wouldn't recommend AA spec.

Players
328 posts

need advice:i get arp kongo and sister ship haruna.. yelow ship, arp myoko - how the hell can i get a hit on a ship? cant  hit nothing its basikly same arp  just diferent colore i didnt notice any diference,

arp myoko its slow bu can hit and sink a ship --- explosive rounds for me  there is penetration but  seems no explozion  afcorse i need to hit citadel but any way im hitink target  for obout minute and didnt get any explosion.

so aiming is problem my sheels just miss the target , also with spotter plane dont hit nearly none on  target , cant ewen kill dd at 4 km range eith full salvo wtf it has masive shels but i can hit dd with futuraka and deal more damage in 1 salvo

--  im new at this game bw

Edited by erikpecnik

Beta Tester
165 posts
8,978 battles

the "arp" ships are just normal ships with neon color and a girl speaking Japanese in a very creepy way.

the kongo is a japanese battle cruiser, tho it can fight at 20+ KM you should fight at closer range (depends the ship you fight but generally 10 km unless your fighting a cruiser without torps, go closer vs that and utilize your secondaries).

the myoko is a high tier cruiser, it is not a good idea to play it if you don't know what you are doing so i wont go into details.

Players
328 posts

myoko is ok  i can menage to get  all hits  even on long range  also torps are good  and efective but kongo  cant hit enything or just 10 hits for bettle

[CR33D]
Beta Tester
578 posts
6,300 battles

need advice:i get arp kongo and sister ship haruna.. yelow ship, arp myoko - how the hell can i get a hit on a ship? cant  hit nothing its basikly same arp  just diferent colore i didnt notice any diference,

arp myoko its slow bu can hit and sink a ship --- explosive rounds for me  there is penetration but  seems no explozion  afcorse i need to hit citadel but any way im hitink target  for obout minute and didnt get any explosion.

so aiming is problem my sheels just miss the target , also with spotter plane dont hit nearly none on  target , cant ewen kill dd at 4 km range eith full salvo wtf it has masive shels but i can hit dd with futuraka and deal more damage in 1 salvo

--  im new at this game bw

it's not a problem about the ships... ask in the correct section and someone will explain you how to aim. not me, cause i'm bad.

Sign in to follow this