You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MS_Surface

Pink ship exploding when TK again?

8 comments in this topic

Players
320 posts

I was surprised to see a "pink" ship exploding right after a team kill. Some message like "player x has received a punishment for Team Killing" appeared on Battle chat.

This is good news so is there any more changes in TK apart from this one? Does dmg repair and compensation work the same way?

Thanks

• Cool 1

Players
69 posts
7,308 battles

when you become pink, any damage you inflict on a team mate, it is then applied to you. it only works when they are pink from what i have seen

Players
320 posts

when you become pink, any damage you inflict on a team mate, it is then applied to you. it only works when they are pink from what i have seen

So this is the regular way, i never knew about this i've watched it on YT /watch?v=tfaas2a-dy0.

So i assume everything still remains the same.

Thanks

Players
444 posts
6,398 battles

a 1:1 ratio isnt quite enough, especially against those who do it on purpose

if the TKer has more health than you, in theory he can kill you and still live and continue to grief the game......

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

a 1:1 ratio isnt quite enough, especially against those who do it on purpose

if the TKer has more health than you, in theory he can kill you and still live and continue to grief the game......

It's a progressive scale, first if you're pink you can still deal full dmg to allies without getting it reflected, but the more damage you do to allies the more damage is reflected as well as the amount of damage you would inflict to them is lowered. In the end you will get all damage reflected on yourself without being able to deal damage to allies at all. But this takes a long time, and most people won't ever see someone who gone so far over the edge of sanity that they will notice he is no longer able to deal damage to allies at all. 

Players
444 posts
6,398 battles

It's a progressive scale, first if you're pink you can still deal full dmg to allies without getting it reflected, but the more damage you do to allies the more damage is reflected as well as the amount of damage you would inflict to them is lowered. In the end you will get all damage reflected on yourself without being able to deal damage to allies at all. But this takes a long time, and most people won't ever see someone who gone so far over the edge of sanity that they will notice he is no longer able to deal damage to allies at all. 

ah ok. 

oh you'd be surprised. i had this one game where we were both DDs and this guy dedicated his whole game shooting and torping me

Players
320 posts

Thanks mtm, i guess the guy on the video had "sea" rage that day.