Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flukeyluke

mikasa, is it really a bb? and secondary battrery 2 module upgrade please....

6 comments in this topic

[SKRUB]
[SKRUB]
Players
198 posts
8,583 battles

me and my 2 mates just ganged up on a t3 BB with 3 mikasa's, even bow on one off us got sunk closeing the range so i presume the hp/armor/speed is garbage

once in range i watched in horror as my main battry compleatly misses at 3.2km range, 3 shots went over him, 1 shot fell short, mate 2 actully landed 3 of his shots for....0 damage because he was useing ap like a fool and bounced off the side belt trying to go for citadels

the mikasas secondaries are the best in the game tier for tier....yeh....other than starting fires, in the time it took the other bb to fire 7 salvos and sink us both our secondaries only managed to take off about 85*ish*% of his hp and that was with our main guns fireing too

this ship needs the range and accuracy module for secondries to be effective but the only ship that can mount this at this tier is the arkansas beta.

so what i would suggest to the devs is give this ship an exception and allow it to mount the module *secondary battrery 2* but maybe with slightly reduced stats for it being lower tier

the t3 bb was the south carolina

ps, just because you have a 3-1 number ratio in a fight does not mean you will win a brawl

Players
372 posts
7,647 battles

Yeah, sometimes thanks to RNG, Mikasa's lucky to hit the ocean. I can see having problems at long range, but inside 5km they should hit more. I've noticed the same thing with Kawachi, and to a lesser extent South Carolina.

Edited by Todger_Fairmile

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

My advice is: Simply avoid tier 3 battleships but go after cruisers, that's your best bet to sink some and survive a bit longer.

Players
1,168 posts
9,822 battles

Mikasa is wonderful ship, except in the game

^isn't that the point?

Edited by gr0pah

Sign in to follow this