Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
dm46171

please could someone tell me why the game is not working for me

2 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
210 battles

i just got the latest update and i opened up the game and a sign came up saying "world of warships has stop working.    a problem cause world of warships to stop working, windows will inform you when a solution has been found"     as you could probably tell, it was really annoying, this kept happening every time i tried it and i do not know what might of happen. please help me

Beta Tester
305 posts
3,640 battles

delete old mods  and start the game not from dekstop shortcut , start it from game folder , u get a specific error ? more details please :)ps install reinstall direct x 9c , see if u have  enought space on c , update video card drivers ,

make sure DEP is on for only windows stuff. Press the Windows logo key http://res2.windows....fb517937_92.png + Pause/break, then go to 'Advanced System settings.' Click on the 'Advanced' tab, then under 'Performance' click 'Settings.' Click on 'Data Execution Prevention' tab then make sure the top radial button is marked and click okay. If it was already set like that try the next suggestion.

Image for clarity:

Posted Image

Make sure your pagefile is setup properly. If you don't know what that is then follow the steps below:

Windows logo key http://res2.windows....fb517937_92.png + Pause/break, then go to 'Advanced System settings.' Click on the 'Advanced' tab, then under 'Performance' click 'Settings.' Go to the 'Advanced' tab, then under 'Virtual Memory' click 'Change...' At the top you will see 'Automatically manage paging file size for all drives,' tick that box and hit okay. If your C:\ is low on space or you have a faster HD, you can select it from the list and tick the check-box below for 'System managed size' then hit 'Set' followed by okay.

Image for clarity:

Posted Image

Without dxdiag/msinfo32, I have no further suggestions except make sure windows and your drivers are up to date. Turn off any security programs for troubleshooting purposes. The problem is unlikely caused by a driver according to the crash log.

Edited by allex27

Sign in to follow this