Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sgt_macdollar_dk

Myoko Bullsh "bip" t........ WHY

5 comments in this topic

[CXFDK]
Alpha Tester
33 posts
5,340 battles

Sry guys, but some one plz tell me how does Myoko crap and a game that is all about WW2 ship historie have anything to do with WG WOWS why to do things ?????

I'm really starting to hate this crap crap"sry" and cant see why we have to sit and see this NEW modern cartoon blending in a suprem super well done game that have all to do with how ships funktion where doing one of the world hardes war of the seas..... ?????

• Cool 1

Players
1,497 posts
2,642 battles

well i asume you mean the ARP Myoko

anyway to the point, if you dont want to have this in your game just turn it off.

• Cool 1

[CR33D]
Beta Tester
630 posts
6,691 battles

Sry guys, but some one plz tell me how does Myoko crap and a game that is all about WW2 ship historie have anything to do with WG WOWS why to do things ?????

I'm really starting to hate this crap crap"sry" and cant see why we have to sit and see this NEW modern cartoon blending in a suprem super well done game that have all to do with how ships funktion where doing one of the world hardes war of the seas..... ?????

i love when someone arrive and start arguing about ergouments in a nice and polite mode

you don't want it? cance port and she will disappeard...

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

I`m waiting for mission for giant robot from "General Daimos" with Sailor Moon as captain. :B

[SCRUB]
Supertester, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,335 posts
3,697 battles

When you complain for the sake of complaining.

Sign in to follow this