You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FullBroadside

How to Decimate a Ship and Score 7 citadels in Seconds

7 comments in this topic

Community Contributor
442 posts
11,306 battles

In this short clip i will demonstrate how to blow up a ship in seconds... Ready for lots of tears...

Beta Tester
158 posts
2,834 battles

So what? You feel like a pro now when scoring 7 Citadels on a straight sailing Atago with a +2 tiers Des Moines? Amazing how skilled you are!

And btw: You don't even show the scope and how you aim. So anybody who wants to learn anything wastes his time watching your look-how-stronk-I-am-video

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,414 posts
5,096 battles

So what? You feel like a pro now when scoring 7 Citadels on a straight sailing Atago with a +2 tiers Des Moines? Amazing how skilled you are!

And btw: You don't even show the scope and how you aim. So anybody who wants to learn anything wastes his time watching your look-how-stronk-I-am-video

This. Always amazed how people post some lucky shot videos or the 1outof20 awesome games.

Sometimes its nice to watch, often ist just epeen-stuff.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,192 battles

I scored 11 citadels against a pensacola in my pensacola at 4km range...but guess what...there's no tutorial on how to do it because nobody can do it every time....it's just luck...

[KRAKN]
Beta Tester
100 posts
7,160 battles

yes ok again mechanic luck? if you are in this game and you made this citadels. why you hide your name in video? all side you show us is with out your name in video. and we cant see how you scoping. can you send us your replay? and 1 last thing. in this video in 2:35 when your bullets hit the atago the bullet they make the citadel we see some cross up on atago. what is this cross?

Edited by elladaris

[IDEAL]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
669 posts
2,513 battles

Well, why are you assaulting him so much? :P

It's obvious that every youtuber shows videos of battles in which they performed if not well at least decently.

A lot of people still don't know about when to use APs, how to angle and so on. 

[KRAKN]
Beta Tester
100 posts
7,160 battles

well my friend i ask if this video that palyer is darksteel82 or some one else. because in youtube channel is from turk and the name of this channel is canturk oger. and because  isee somethink else like hack in this video i wanna know if someone like darksteel82 is that player on video. and if you wanna lets see again together some thinks in this video. but if someone make this on real why they hide names?