Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BlueManCa

There are more direct team killers aiming players !

8 comments in this topic

Players
178 posts
14,663 battles

Hi !

I want to report that today, 2 differents players (one is [edited], using DD, have aimed me directly with no ennemy behind. I avoid their first salvas of torpedoes, believing that it was a msitake, but their second salva proved me that in fact they were aiming directly players, and i have been sunk.

It cannot continues like this.

You must take sanctions against such players, and developp an algorythm to determine if the shoot is legitimate or not : when a player aims an allied ship, shoots, and hits a team mate, you can detect it and impose to that bad player some sanctions.

Exemples :

- 500.000 credits of penalty

- 1 day of game baning.

- 3 days of game baning.

- 1 week of game baning.

- Etc.

Please dont let a minority of players destroy this good game.

Thank you !

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK
  • Cool 2

[BK]
Players
159 posts
6,990 battles

No name in the forum, just report him when you're on battle (ctrl + left clic on the name and report). Lot of pink unicorn should be ban yeah

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

You can't name and shame here remove the offending players name and just send a report ticket.

Report tickets about ingame issues do not work for ages, everybody knows that. From time to time i try the support ticket system in hope something has changed but .... no, it does not change for some reason.

Last ticket i have send last week, about some guy that swear the whole game different [edited] like [edited], [edited], [edited], [edited], and about some other 20 such things.

Made several screenshots and send them with a ticket to support. You guys allready know, i got back the hint to use the ingame report function, lol.

The support center was allways useless, there is no way you have success reporting such issues that need a different threatment than then normal report function.

@BlueManCa, remove the name, you violate the forum rules as well and Big Vlad is watching you, lol.

Edited by RogDodgeUK
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to forum rules violation. RogDodgeUK

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Report tickets about ingame issues do not work for ages, everybody knows that. From time to time i try the support ticket system in hope something has changed but .... no, it does not change for some reason.

Last ticket i have send last week, about some guy that swear the whole game different [edited] like [edited], [edited], [edited], [edited], and about some other 20 such things.

Made several screenshots and send them with a ticket to support. You guys allready know, i got back the hint to use the ingame report function, lol.

The support center was allways useless, there is no way you have success reporting such issues that need a different threatment than then normal report function.

@BlueManCa, remove the name, you violate the forum rules as well and Big Vlad is watching you, lol.

I would try and contact one of the CC, I remember reading one saying that such excesses indeed can't be handled through the automated system and that if it happened they would step in, or well something along those lines.

Edited by RogDodgeUK

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,082 battles

Hmm, the 'named' player in the OP's post has never sailed in a DD so am wondering whether they have the 'right' player. Naming and shaming is one thing (as pointed out above) but blaming an innocent player is another.......

Players
613 posts
6,393 battles

Last ticket i have send last week, about some guy that swear the whole game different [edited] like [edited] [edited], [edited], [edited], and about some other 20 such things.

Actually I have never had issues when using the ticket system screenshot describe what happened and they will take action I know the last person I was forced to send a ticket about got some punishment.

Edit. Am surprised I have not had a chat ban as of yet I am much better than I used to be but when my rage pops well its hard to ignore but then I don't rage without reason I just go a bit ott.

Edited by RogDodgeUK

Alpha Tester
2,070 posts
1,108 battles

Thread closed due to breaches of the forum rules:

2.1 Forum etiquette

Users are not allowed to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully. This prohibition applies to both public threads and private messages (PMs). Disrespect can include:

2. Making non-constructive posts, or creating threads on non-constructive topics
8. Naming and Shaming