Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Babykim

Premium carrier Saipan is coming in March!

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

At least to the NA

From the NA cite:

March's monthlong missions and bundles are here to keep you on the front lines! 

The supply chain is the backbone of any fighting force. Keep yourself equipped with Credits, Signal Flags, and consumables. Everything here is just the tip of the iceberg; March is packed with weekend missions aimed at US and Japanese aircraft carriers. The month also brings the sale of our first Premium aircraft carrier, Saipan. Stay tuned for further details!

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/march-monthlong-bundles/

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
6,477 battles

theres a thread about this :P

There is a survey about whether we want one or not. But this is reality, not the wishing. :P Or did I miss this info?

Players
760 posts
6,788 battles

i say put it in, but limit it to experienced CV captains, (no not 30 or 40 games), more like 200/300 and some higher tier game play, but give it radical loadouts compared to the ranger

Players
373 posts

I would rather have a US BB,Cruiser or DD Premium for Capt training purposes.Carrier gameplay doesn't interest me so i for one won't be buying it.(Don't even go there with the Atlanta).

[SPUDS]
[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
12,943 battles

At least to the NA

From the NA cite:

March's monthlong missions and bundles are here to keep you on the front lines! 

The supply chain is the backbone of any fighting force. Keep yourself equipped with Credits, Signal Flags, and consumables. Everything here is just the tip of the iceberg; March is packed with weekend missions aimed at US and Japanese aircraft carriers. The month also brings the sale of our first Premium aircraft carrier, Saipan. Stay tuned for further details!

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/march-monthlong-bundles/

:trollface:

Players
760 posts
6,788 battles

yep, we need word on whether this is coming to EU or not though.  If WG are worried CV noobs will jump in a tier 7 this way as guys did with Atlanta, Atago, Tirpitz, Lo Yang, MK etc, then limit it to people who have say a t 8 CV but make it different to the tier line one which i found underwhelming at the time.  Point here is that Midway captains can put their 15 + point commander in it without retraining and chop and change the commander between Midway and Saipan with no cost, so it gives US CV captains some variety once they reach Midway.  Which is now no longer the ship it was, but you can still get things done in it

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,069 posts
17,316 battles

yep, we need word on whether this is coming to EU or not though.  If WG are worried CV noobs will jump in a tier 7 this way as guys did with Atlanta, Atago, Tirpitz, Lo Yang, MK etc, then limit it to people who have say a t 8 CV but make it different to the tier line one which i found underwhelming at the time.  Point here is that Midway captains can put their 15 + point commander in it without retraining and chop and change the commander between Midway and Saipan with no cost, so it gives US CV captains some variety once they reach Midway.  Which is now no longer the ship it was, but you can still get things done in it

So, because Midway is no longer what it use to be, give the chance for Midway captains to do some sealclubbing at lower tiers. :)

Sign in to follow this