Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
t3h3th32

Team Battles, What The Hell? No Medals...

Badges in Team Battles?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should this get fixed in the next patch?

• Yes
    • No (if, choosing this option, I'd honestly like to know why..)

6 comments in this topic

[WGP2W]
Players
984 posts
10,091 battles

Really? I thought, it's a bug, but no Devastating Strikes, no First Bloods, no Kraken Unleashed?

Why? And can this get forwarded to the devs and fixed? Those medals're available in Ranked Battles too, so I see no reason, why it can't be here.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Players
1,497 posts
2,586 battles

you say "fix" as if it is a bug, but we but we dont know if it is intended or not. but i agree this gamemode is a flag eater so it would be nice to be able to get some aswell :)

[WGP2W]
Players
984 posts
10,091 battles

you say "fix" as if it is a bug, but we but we dont know if it is intended or not. but i agree this gamemode is a flag eater so it would be nice to be able to get some aswell :)

Thanks Mind for your comment. I appreciate it. I'm calling it a bug, because Team Battles are in its pilot stage, many things are half-implemented. They teased T9s and T10s among other things, T9s are confirmed for the next season or update, I think (read some Q&A with some dev), so I think, this is some sort of a misunderstanding or a dev forgetting to paste a piece of code into this mode.

With OMNI being very deeply involved into TBs, would you mind passing this onto the WG EU staff or forwarding this to some higher-ups. I mean, WG producing a lot of interesting content, but half of it somehow feels, like I'm getting punished for even trying to play sometimes. :)

Especially now, they fixed the missions / challenges being available in Randoms, Ranked and now even Team, so honestly, stuff like "First Blood" or "Kraken" is simply a must-be for this mode.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Sailing Hamster
1,545 posts
3,274 battles

I would put it way more harsh..... same with credits IF you dont go p2w cruiser route. I hope they will buff credits if they plan to bump it into t9 otherwise it will be more like play 1 random with premium ship to play 1 t9 team battle.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

What I want to know, is who voted 'no' without comment :trollface:

I would put it way more harsh..... same with credits IF you dont go p2w cruiser route. I hope they will buff credits if they plan to bump it into t9 otherwise it will be more like play 1 random with premium ship to play 1 t9 team battle.

Makes no sense, they don't want to make them tier X because not enough people would play them then ( not enough tier X's it seems ) but as you point out not many would play tier 9's if the credit economy will prevent it. 

So, unless they want a very low population playing next round team battles they really do need to do something about this.

[WGP2W]
Players
984 posts
10,091 battles

What I want to know, is who voted 'no' without comment :trollface:

Makes no sense, they don't want to make them tier X because not enough people would play them then ( not enough tier X's it seems ) but as you point out not many would play tier 9's if the credit economy will prevent it. 

So, unless they want a very low population playing next round team battles they really do need to do something about this.

That mysterious "No" vote got deleted, not by me, though.

Badges aside, there indeed should be even some slight economy buff, because in Randoms, you get like 10+ enemies (unless it's that weird 7v7, when no people online), which means, you can deal more damage, you also usually get at least 3 caps, so your chances of making bigger income are slightly increased, so I'd support that also.

Keep in mind, if Team Battles lure in more people based on nice rewards, we can witness more teams, more opponents, more diversity, more fun. Nothing that could potentially hurt the game.

Cheers,

~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Sign in to follow this