Sign in to follow this  
Eberious

Sister of fog and Captain extraction missions

10 comments in this topic

Players
30 posts
7,682 battles

Hello, 

Wanted to open new thread on this as not seen anyone else post it and didn't want to have any replies lost in someone else's thread.

So, new missions mentioned in title. I cannot start them. The orange battle button is grey, says select a ship that meets the criteria. Well, it only highlights the ones I can use by default from my available ships and being of able mind I'm selecting ships that meet the requirements ....yet it still says the same. Also I have a level 12 account. I'm in the Yokosuka port, pretty much all the time.  

Logged out and back in again. Strange thing is, they were available before I went to have me dinner(so were orange)????

It allows me to do the daily missions and the boot camp challenge one.

Anyone else? 

Edited by Eberious
  • Cool 1

[PLO]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,433 posts

Just play normal, the progress of both mission will be added automatically. Looks like it's interface bug.

Players
30 posts
7,682 battles

Yah, will have to see it registers. Just as soon as the kids get out my hair for the night I'll get a game in and update here which ever way it goes.  

cheers

Edit, right few games in and the missions are registering results, along with the second one for the extraction. Still greyed out though. As long as it records progress its fine. 

Edited by Eberious

[MKSZ]
[MKSZ]
Players
9 posts
11,596 battles

Hello!

I'm finished the "Sister of Fog I." and the program announced it, how sufficient was been for the ship for me, but I changed harbour vainly

and there was relog vainly, the ship is nowhere unfortunately! "Haruna"

Is something an idea possibly? :hmm:

[PLO]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,433 posts

Hello!

I'm finished the "Sister of Fog I." and the program announced it, how sufficient was been for the ship for me, but I changed harbour vainly

and there was relog vainly, the ship is nowhere unfortunately! "Haruna"

Is something an idea possibly? :hmm:

It's in Yokosuka port.

[MKSZ]
[MKSZ]
Players
9 posts
11,596 battles

You will get the ship after part 2. Part 1 only gives you the mental model / captain.

Thanks the answer. :)

Beta Tester
5 posts
1,623 battles

Hello, 

Wanted to open new thread on this as not seen anyone else post it and didn't want to have any replies lost in someone else's thread.

So, new missions mentioned in title. I cannot start them. The orange battle button is grey, says select a ship that meets the criteria. Well, it only highlights the ones I can use by default from my available ships and being of able mind I'm selecting ships that meet the requirements ....yet it still says the same. Also I have a level 12 account. I'm in the Yokosuka port, pretty much all the time.  

Logged out and back in again. Strange thing is, they were available before I went to have me dinner(so were orange)????

It allows me to do the daily missions and the boot camp challenge one.

Anyone else? 

I have exectly the same problem!

Beta Tester
65 posts
2,745 battles

So Ive just completed part two of the Sisters of Fog mission, I didnt receive any free ships. What is supposed to happen?

You need to be in Yokosuka port to see the ship after you completed 2 Sisters of the Fog missions.

Sign in to follow this