You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
_Bajkal

Would you want to convert elite ships xp into credits?

Elite ships xp  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is xp?

12 comments in this topic

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,428 battles

We all have tons of xp that we will never use like from premium ships or ships we like to play a lot. It would be a nice thing to convert that xp into credits. It's not much   and would make me feel better that this xp I gather on elite ships can still be used.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
447 posts
844 battles

Well if they would implement that feature, it would costs gold... and afaik you can already turn gold into credits... so where's the use of that?

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

Of course i would want that. Anything to ease the crappy economy. Won't ever happen though. Credits are the closely hugged treasure of the WG, and the main factor of coercing players to the gold purchase. Every credit for players is potentially cash not earned for WG.

Beta Tester
339 posts
218 battles

I guess it's a good idea. The amount of xp earnt is way less than the amount of raw credits earned, so the increase isn't to much (so not to much of a problem for WGs view on credits production).

Other feature that might be nice is the enhanced crew training function that is available on elited tanks in WoT. Would be nice if it would be implemented here, to speed up the training of captains.

Players
1,497 posts
2,586 battles

Of course i would want that. Anything to ease the crappy economy. Won't ever happen though. Credits are the closely hugged treasure of the WG, and the main factor of coercing players to the gold purchase. Every credit for players is potentially cash not earned for WG.

what do you mean with crappy economy?

Players
116 posts
3,229 battles

If not credits then i would like to see it being converted into a very small commander XP, like maybe 100 or 10 elite XP would give you 1 commander XP. Very small because some players most likely have millions of elite XP sitting idle on thier fav ships.

[URSA]
Players
8 posts
8,489 battles

also would be very nice if FREE HP can be converted into the crew expirience, like at another WG game WOT = World of Tanks.

look this printscreen, approximately like this: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOVLB9I3MMpGyfZQ23-BTE9lJBlTqRY7VLsR5KmGmn4JsN5lwUkV3W1_1Xj38nlmg/photo/AF1QipMmpKTy2TsgwMD60ocCD7_ihmjjReyPQLB0zJG0?key=NVZSMHBEY2hiQ2dEMjR6Wnpla2VQSUZycHlvS09n

all can exchange Free HP under the rate 1=5 i.e. 1 point of free hp giving 5 points to any crew member, but only to one. just should push button 'increase' !

also needed to have enough free hp to increase crew skill(s)/perk(s) upto next percent, for example if to next percent needed say 10 000 crew experience and you haven't enough free hp (2000), you cant increase until will not play and obtain this 2000 free hp needed...

and additionally, as you can see at WOT presents option to switch all experience you receiving on playing elite tanks to crew hp. it's means what no HP will on tank having elite status, all experience will go to crew training! same option presents for premium tanks and playing on premium tanks and even as seen from printscreen - playing on premium tanks crew training on 50% faster!

appreciate if at WOWs shortly will be same option as now im playing WOWs... 8)

Edited by RomRomRom