Sign in to follow this  
A_Bit_Encrypted

Elite status

7 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts

I have noticed that as you ascend a tree of ships 'Elite' status is only possible for the preceding ship in the tree.  So I have a North Carolina but I can only earn free XP on my Colorado.  What happens when you get to the last ship in the tree?  How will it ever earn free XP?

[PLO]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
5,427 posts

Last ship is elite by default, or when you unlock all modules on her. 

Free xp you earn with every ship, not only with elite ones.

Players
356 posts

I have noticed that as you ascend a tree of ships 'Elite' status is only possible for the preceding ship in the tree.  So I have a North Carolina but I can only earn free XP on my Colorado.  What happens when you get to the last ship in the tree?  How will it ever earn free XP?

With every elited ship that you decide to keep you will still be earning XP on it.

With that XP you have to spend money on doubloons to convert the XP so can use XP on other ships.

So I would think that when you have top tier ship you will still need to buy doubloons to convert.

It would be nice if WG changes  this to use on training like on wot.

[WG-EU]
WG Team
419 posts
1,286 battles

A ship acquires elite status when all its upgrades are researched, including the next ship in line. Tier X ships already have all the modules researched, and there is no Tier XI ship to research, so they automatically have elite status.  

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

[...] Tier X ships already have all the modules researched, [...]

Except for:

USSR DD Khabarovsk and IJN DD Shimakaze, which can research a different set of Torpedos.

USN CV Midway and IJN CV Hakuryu, which can research different loadouts and planes.

[WG-EU]
WG Team
419 posts
1,286 battles

Except for:

USSR DD Khabarovsk and IJN DD Shimakaze, which can research a different set of Torpedos.

USN CV Midway and IJN CV Hakuryu, which can research different loadouts and planes.

I stand corrected :) 

Players
7 posts

A ship acquires elite status when all its upgrades are researched, including the next ship in line. Tier X ships already have all the modules researched, and there is no Tier XI ship to research, so they automatically have elite status. 

Thank you Ph3lan. I suspected that Tier X have the exception to the rule.

Sign in to follow this