Flukeyluke

atlanta balanced ;)

8 comments in this topic

[SKRUB]
[SKRUB]
Players
198 posts
7,436 battles

just as a way off proveing to ourselves the atlanta was balanced we ran some teambattles where we only let people play the atlanta....

things started off well....the carrier on there team ran out off planes....then we all died due to foolish mistakes

game 2 we found out kievs can and will blow up atlanta turrets letting them win 1v1 fights....we lost......

game 3 we ran into an all amagi team....we lost.... but between all 7 off us started 44 fires

game 4 was a really random mixed team....we lost but sunk all of the bbs with fires by abusing an island...lost because of gunboat dds

game 5 i got instakilled by a divebomber squad and rage quit lol

game 6 they ran into a team of yorks ....the team never got to fire a single shot due to range issues and being kitted to death....germans beat murica

after that everyone kinda disbanded and walked off cursing the ship

so all in all, team battles with the atlanta is a foolish thing to do, stick to ranked ;)

Edited by Flukeyluke

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

Can I have number to your dealer? You are having so much fun playing this game. :hiding:

Beta Tester
165 posts
8,988 battles

Atlanta's are sort of a support ship, it very clearly is, it has no notable armor low hp and its only advantage is sheer fire power and AA. Trying to make the ship work in a situation where it has no heavy cruisers or BB to help is like trying to fight des moins with nothing but carriers, it ain't gonna end well.

Players
1,497 posts
2,586 battles

1 CV, rest Benson/Lo Yang or Blyskawica (if that is how i spell it :D) that tactic works out quite well i mean we won and it was even very funny you should try that :D

[SKRUB]
[SKRUB]
Players
198 posts
7,436 battles

Can I have number to your dealer? You are having so much fun playing this game. :hiding:

haveing fun is easy, just try new things and dont care about your stats.

after all the whole point off a game is to have fun...

[OSC]
Players
2,731 posts
10,257 battles

1 CV, rest Benson/Lo Yang or Blyskawica (if that is how i spell it :D) that tactic works out quite well i mean we won and it was even very funny you should try that :D

Potato team much? :D

[TTT]
Players
1,168 posts
9,822 battles

I love your and your (former;)) teammates approach to the game! It's for fun!

game 3 we ran into an all amagi team....we lost.... but between all 7 off us started over 400 fires

:teethhappy:

Edited by gr0pah

[YEEET]
Players
1,188 posts
11,251 battles

You obviously had a ball! I confess that if I notice more than one Atlanta in my team I always think we will lose. One is fine - good for AA and if well driven can make mincemeat of a DD if he can surprise them. But two is a surfeit!

Sign in to follow this