You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
cherry2blost

Captain Retraining for Credits....

12 comments in this topic

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,761 posts
17,458 battles

Hi guys, just went to retrain my DD Captain, only to find that there is no way to do it for Credits,unless you want to wait for 2.5Million XP points???? It MUST be Dubloons only.... seems a bit.... off?

Captain%20retrain_zpsszw2fg3b.jpg

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

Do you have 200k credits? :sceptic:

E: There is only one thing left to do: slowly farm cpt exp in premium ship. With flags, doing daily doubles, with same cpt on all your premiums. 

Edited by KptStrzyga

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester
450 posts

It's a known "issue". From what I've read a couple of days ago, they're thinking about how to address this but it will not happen before 0.5.5. Source: TAP Q&A of a couple of days ago

Edited by Live85

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,761 posts
17,458 battles

Do you have 200k credits? :sceptic:

E: There is only one thing left to do: slowly farm cpt exp in premium ship. With flags, doing daily doubles, with same cpt on all your premiums. 

LOL !

Anyone worked out how many games to play ? its about 600+ games..... awww man now the grind begins............

Players
1,458 posts
2,644 battles

On a completely different point. Has anybody else noticed how Commanders' uniform changes as they go up the ranks. Cute touch.

• Cool 1

Players
720 posts
8,665 battles

'Effect of Skills -50%' is also misleading. Situational awareness ( absolutely essential for DD captains ) does not work at all until the retraining is completed.

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

'Effect of Skills -50%' is also misleading. Situational awareness ( absolutely essential for DD captains ) does not work at all until the retraining is completed.

During retraining all skill effect when cpt is in premium ship is 100%. Confirmed. No penalty for premiums. :child:

Players
720 posts
8,665 battles

During retraining all skill effect when cpt is in premium ship is 100%. Confirmed. No penalty for premiums. :child:

Did not know that. Many thanks.

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

You get 2,5 Million XP for 200.000 Credits. I actually think that's a good deal :trollface:

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
1,480 posts
9,971 battles

On a completely different point. Has anybody else noticed how Commanders' uniform changes as they go up the ranks. Cute touch.

I didnt notice that but i noticed that WH seemed to cut some corners with the actual captains apperence, Couldnt they afford to have some different looking captains? I have 2 set off twins in my captainreserve in Russians tree, that looks identical. Are Russia inbreed or whats the story here? I wanna see some different faces, its kind off hard to know which is which when i move them arount to Premiums.

And i also think this is a big problem with the dablooncosts on captain retraining AND redistribute!! I understand its Pay to play gameand they have to make their money somewhere but 500 dabloons? Really?

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,911 posts
9,233 battles

Some navies more than others.  I think once you hit "Commander" in the Royal Navy and USN you can see the gold oak leaves appear on the brim of the hat.  You can also see the medal ribbon over the left chest pocket get bigger.

Th Soviet captains get medals as well.

Edited by Erinaceus_europaeus

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,911 posts
9,233 battles

...Because you're not 100% sure you've been spotted.