Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albinbino

Amagi credits earning nerfed insanly?

11 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
660 posts
10,868 battles

I don't know if you Amagi players have noticed but credits earning on Amagi was insanely nerfed to the point that even decent damage games will not produce nearly enough credits to cover your ship repairs. Due to this obvious nerf the ship is truly credits eater. I have no premium, i know some will maybe say make sure you dont sink, but true Amagi players will now say that because they know this is action BB ship. So avoiding to receive is damage is out of question, i dont mind getting hits but please WG pay me my credits decently from damage i make in the battle. I don't have many credits, I am one of those who must sell ships to pay for upgrade on high tier ships.

Here is examples from my last 2 battles of damage and received credits:

Battle 1:

damage: 71250

credits income:  70597

overall: -56107

here i was sink so i payed full repairs and ammunition.

Batle 2:

damage:106952

credits income: 103427

overall: - 31297

Here sunk as well, but i sunk also enemy full HP tier 8 BB, but still not enough earning to pay for repair and ammunition. :(

When i compare damage done with other ships, it is clear that Amagi earning is very nerfed.

I don't ask to make fortune with Amagi, but i would like to not to be in minus even in games where i do fine.

I call other Amagi captains to tell their impressions and findings about this and finally to say how they deal with this.

[T_D_G]
Players
380 posts
8,339 battles

Yeah, I struggle doing good profits with Amagi (+150K) even doing a good amount of damage... With premium. Its one of my best ships (+60% WR)

[TCNF]
Beta Tester
343 posts
6,346 battles

i feel your pain, its still my favourite BB, but i rarely play her now, i cant reliably make money with her after my premium time ended, the izumo is hell to grind, high tiers is extremely erratic and random, with extreme repair bills 

Players
1,186 posts
4,658 battles

Hm. I just got the Amagi. It would be a shame to be pressured out of sailing her. I've been looking forward to it. Why you do this WG?

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,328 posts
5,750 battles

Are you running premium Albino?

[JRM]
Players
660 posts
10,868 battles

Are you running premium Albino?

I have no premium, but credits earning on Amagi is obviously low, this is noticeable especially when i compare it with North Carolina (same tier). For the same amount of damage Amagi gets much less credits.

Players
613 posts
6,393 battles

Hm. I just got the Amagi. It would be a shame to be pressured out of sailing her. I've been looking forward to it. Why you do this WG?

Don't be put off she is a great ship I absolutely love her guns.

Let me put it this way I would rather be in my Amagi than my Montana any day of the week.

[NED]
Players
4,209 posts
11,709 battles

It also depends if you win or lose the battle. But even with a win battle it's IMO extremely irratic. Premium account, had a win match +/- 50 damage, 1 sink, +/-30 hits 5 fires (I was) of course) in the non-2 Yamato team hence HE), not sunk 3rd of the total team score and still -20.000. I'm not saying I had a fantastic match and was expecting + 500K but at least break even. Granted: I forgot the money and repair flag I won't go bankrupt and I'm not whining about a loss match but this way I frankly don't know what to do any more.

Players
30 posts
7,682 battles

I don't have the Amagi yet, but I can share your pain. I recently got the US NC BB and man that eats through credits in service costs. Might just be sucking at the moment getting used to it, but I run at a very noticeable loss on almost every game. Have seen it posted else where that its expensive to run, so might not be me.  Which is frustrating, as its such a pleasure to game with, need to run it as a pleasure trip in-between running other credit generating ships.

Really is a huge difference as soon as you go on that tier. crazy. Where my credits were on the up every game, they are hovering around the same level. 

Would be nice if WG would lower the overall cost of running. 

Edited by Eberious

[T_D_G]
Players
380 posts
8,339 battles

I don't have the Amagi yet, but I can share your pain. I recently got the US NC BB and man that eats through credits in service costs. Might just be sucking at the moment getting used to it, but I run at a very noticeable loss on almost every game. Have seen it posted else where that its expensive to run, so might not be me.  Which is frustrating, as its such a pleasure to game with, need to run it as a pleasure trip in-between running other credit generating ships.

Really is a huge difference as soon as you go on that tier. crazy. Where my credits were on the up every game, they are hovering around the same level. 

Would be nice if WG would lower the overall cost of running. 

I feel like they wont do that. The last two patches they nerfed the income of credits on Amagi while they kept or buffed a little bit the NC ones. I have both ships and its quite different.

Sign in to follow this