You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ShipComrade

Captain Skill Calculator - New Tool

16 comments in this topic

Community Contributor
131 posts
31 battles

Captain Skill Calculator.

Hello all, over the weekend I finished up a new Captain Skill Calculator. This will allow you to plan out your skill points and share your builds with others. To share your build, copy the blue "Build URL" link after your build is set. You can adjust the max captain points using the plus or minus buttons to match what your captain's current level is.

http://ShipComrade.com/SkillCalc

An (already done) build URL:

http://shipcomrade.com/skillcalc/11010001001100001100000000

shipcalc1.jpg

[edit] changed max points to captain level and added in XP needed for next level & total XP needed for current level.

Edited by ShipComrade
  • Cool 15

[PRAVD]
Community Contributor
1,828 posts
7,180 battles

i didnt know you can have a 19 point captain, my max T10 captain has 16 points

Takes 10 million XP to go from level 18 captain to 19. Yes, you read that right, 10 MILLION xp. So you technically can have 19 points, but you're not going to.

[OMNI]
Players
775 posts
11,610 battles

Takes 10 million XP to go from level 18 captain to 19. Yes, you read that right, 10 MILLION xp. So you technically can have 19 points, but you're not going to.

8.8 to go :P

Community Contributor
131 posts
31 battles

It will let you adjust the max skill points down to what your captain actually has. But, 19 is the max skill points, even though it might take forever to get to the max.

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

Would it be possible to make the skill calculator available in different languages as well?

Also, would it be possible to show the total XP required to actually get to X amount of skill points?

Edited by Takru

[TTT]
Supertester
3,637 posts
13,532 battles

And yet something else:

Would it be possible to select ships and make the skill selector affect the ship's stats, i.e. weapon range, chance to cause fire etc?

Community Contributor
131 posts
31 battles

Thx all, please let me know if you find any bugs.

this is just the first revision. Once i complete my next project (team battles leaderboard), i will be doing a complete revamp of my Ship Trees and integrating this new calculator into the ship stats.

• Cool 2

Community Contributor
131 posts
31 battles

Also, would it be possible to show the total XP required to actually get to X amount of skill points?

Good suggestion, here ya go :)

changed max points to captain level and added in XP needed for next level & total XP needed for current level.

Edited by ShipComrade

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

The jump from 18 to 19 is actually 10 Mil, not 1 Mil. You forgot a digit :hiding:

That's why i would suggest you set the default level to 18, to prevent some misplanning.

Edited by LilJumpa

Community Contributor
131 posts
31 battles

The jump from 18 to 19 is actually 10 Mil, not 1 Mil. You forgot a digit :hiding:

That's why i would suggest you set the default level to 18, to prevent some misplanning.

Thx for that, fixed the missing digit. Will look into the default

Beta Tester
4,603 posts
7,488 battles

Np.

You could actually also think about a line for Retraining: It's always half the XP needed for the next skillpoint if you do it for free. 200.000 Credits makes it half that.