Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
G01ngToxicCommand0

WG do something about AFK/bot players

12 comments in this topic

Players
49 posts
8,555 battles

[edited]

if you did send him a message and maybe he does not understand english.  Thats the trouble with EU :)
Edited by BigBadVuk

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

I wonder if I've seen that BB player.

Recently saw one AFK BB which came into life probably something like ten minutes after start of the match.

(didn't have time to keep checking time)

[edited]

It would be easy to confirm validity of that by monitoring players reported for botting.

But I know below 7k average damage player with soon 3900 matches with stats hinting heavily to use of bots for grinding, but he clearly hasn't gotten ban.

(can't see anyone doing that badly... as in sub-10k average damage in T6 BBs)

if you did send him a message and maybe he does not understand english.  Thats the trouble with EU :)

And/or education systems of some countries.

Edited by BigBadVuk

Players
1 post

Happened a couple of times to me to suffer a disconnection on the match loading screen, while some patches ago I could restart the game and join in progess now seems impossible to do this anymore: the games goes to the mission load screen on restart, but keeps crashing until the battle is ended.

Players
720 posts
8,665 battles

I wonder if I've seen that BB player.

Recently saw one AFK BB which came into life probably something like ten minutes after start of the match.

(didn't have time to keep checking time)

It would be easy to confirm validity of that by monitoring players reported for botting.

But I know below 7k average damage player with soon 3900 matches with stats hinting heavily to use of bots for grinding, but he clearly hasn't gotten ban.

(can't see anyone doing that badly... as in sub-10k average damage in T6 BBs)

And/or education systems of some countries.

Have you considered that this player could be physically disabled, intellectually challenged, or possibly both?

Playing online games is not exclusive to the fit & healthy.

• Cool 3

Players
1,473 posts

Have you considered that this player could be physically disabled, intellectually challenged, or possibly both?

This has to be the best posting this year, so very true +100,000

[BGNAV]
Beta Tester
452 posts
8,129 battles

You forgot to mention that all team killers could be colorblind and can not make a difference btw. green and red :-)

Now more seriously, the  chance that it is a BOT is just higher than that of having a disabled player there, just logical. When you make an assumption you make the conclusion of the most likely case, not out of the most unlikely case.

[GRKEN]
Beta Tester
3,552 posts
8,863 battles

Now more seriously, the  chance that it is a BOT is just higher than that of having a disabled player there, just logical.

Especially when number of played matches has (once again) increased by 20 from time of my previous post.

Sometimes feels like that number keeps increasing around the clock.

[ZPT]
Players
190 posts

Yesterday I had an epic game in wich I was in the Nagato, we had 2 other BB, Nagato and New York...the other team had 2 New Yorks 1 New Mexico and a Warspite. Game starts and me and New York start to manouver to get into position to kill the inc enemy.  We manage to keep them off our cap and on the other side of the Islands. 8 minutes into the Game the other Nagato on our team finaly decides to start the engines and pull from start (he was on the right upper side of the map), By this time the other team has 3 BB pushing for our cap on that side, our Nagato crosses the map diagonaly to avoid inc fire, doesn't open fire once @ inc enemy team to go straight to the other team cap. I ask him to assist in killing the enemy now behind him....to no avail. He goes straight for the cap and when he gets to the cap starts to request support because there is a DD actually there to defend the cap, he get's killed. Can't get much beter than that :) Afk the first 8 min, rush to the other cap and die.......I mean really! We won the game and he got last place but....it's anoying to see ppl act like that.