Sign in to follow this  
iTchyfoot

Forum threads in several pages instead of 1 page with hundreds of posts..

6 comments in this topic

Players
164 posts
2,835 battles

howdy, folks,

tried search, nothing came out of it. and since this is not a technical problem i didn't know where else to post it, so, please, forgive me if i'm posting this in the wrong section. so, is there a way to view threads in this Forum (any section) as a set of pages with (for example) 20-30 posts per page, not as one page with hundreds of posts? 'cause that's how it appears now. every thread is being loaded as one page, and sometimes it takes a long time. needless to say, if i want to look at the last post it takes ages to scroll down. well, maybe not ages, but it's pretty irritating. any info will be much appreciated.

btw, i'm using Chrome browser. and WoT Forum threads are loading exactly how i want them to. several pages, with several posts on each page. didn't have to do anything, it was like that since i started using WoT Forums..

[ST-EU]
Supertester
3,402 posts
18,088 battles

Not sure if it helps but if you go into 'go to your profile', then 'settings' in the dark brown bar next to 'Settings' is a button for 'Forums'. From there you can edit how you like the threads to be displayed etc.

Players
263 posts
7,579 battles

I've had this problem for some time. Sometimes you get the multiple page version and in others you get the one page version (which is a real pain to read and takes forever to load). I am unable to figure why the two variants appear, I have tried logging in before and after a page has been opened but that doesn't make any difference (the only solution I could think of).

Players
164 posts
2,835 battles

Not sure if it helps but if you go into 'go to your profile', then 'settings' in the dark brown bar next to 'Settings' is a button for 'Forums'. From there you can edit how you like the threads to be displayed etc.

you da boss, mate. exactly as you wrote. thanx a lot, much appreciated..

Players
263 posts
7,579 battles

Will give this a try, thx.....fingers crossed.  Still unsure as to why I kept getting both variants though.

Weekend Tester
477 posts
4,742 battles

It does baffle my mind why 1 page setting is default in the first place...

Sign in to follow this