Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Jordan

In game Communication

7 comments in this topic

Players
55 posts
1,615 battles

Do people on this game even have keyboards.... It's like they blatantly refuse to talk.. Every game i ask CV's if they need first run AA cover because i have 99 AA on my North Cal and not a single answer in around 10 games..

Literally no one talks ? I don't get it, are they bots?

You might get 1 game were around 5 people chat but that's few and far between.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,517 battles

Eh, if anything the only thing I tend to see in chat is salt, pretentious kiddos throwing hissyfits and armchair andmirals trying to get everyone sail through the channel on the Two Brothers map.

Randoms could very much benefit from a bit of coordination but I've given up trying to help that matter, it typically only ends in namecalling and other such nonsense. I'll give my two cents if people actually appear to be amendable to input, but that's the extent of effort I'm willing to invest in randoms.

The salt however, keep it coming.

Players
918 posts
8,318 battles

I don't think you should be providing AA cover to the CV with your North Carolina, you are typically needed elsewhere. That job is for cruisers.

• Cool 1

Players
1,186 posts
4,658 battles

Chances are good that people don't know how to speak English. Sometimes I feel like starting to play on the US server because of this.

Supertest Coordinator
6,336 posts
4,242 battles

English speaking or not the biggest problem I have is only having 2 hands. Those F keys are actually useful. If I try to type things during battle I may crash or run into torpedoes etc.

Sign in to follow this