Sign in to follow this  
Crysantos

CA turret survivability - did they change something?

3 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,256 posts
11,696 battles

Hey guys,

Besides the usual complaints about the latest nerfs I noticed something - and asked around a bit and got the feedback that a lot of other players have the same issues in their CAs - my turrets especially on the Cleveland die a lot easier than usual to AP shells. I had quite a few games the past days with 2-3 turrets gone on the Cleveland - do you have the same issue? Do you have any info on possible changes for the turret's survivability on cruisers? Or is it just my paranoia :P

[SPUDS]
Beta Tester
4,045 posts
7,552 battles

Hey guys,

Besides the usual complaints about the latest nerfs I noticed something - and asked around a bit and got the feedback that a lot of other players have the same issues in their CAs - my turrets especially on the Cleveland die a lot easier than usual to AP shells. I had quite a few games the past days with 2-3 turrets gone on the Cleveland - do you have the same issue? Do you have any info on possible changes for the turret's survivability on cruisers? Or is it just my paranoia :P

Could be linked to the slower traverse rate. I know it sounds odd but stick with me.

Now that they traverse more slowly, they are more likely to be hit in the sides with less armour.

Well, that's about it for me. I haven't experienced any noticeable change.

Sign in to follow this