Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SkybuckFlying

Tight fit reward

10 comments in this topic

Players
1,246 posts
17,301 battles

Idea for tight fit reward:

Avoiding being hit by enemy torpedoes together with another friendly ship between the same two enemy torpedoes.

[AAO]
Players
230 posts
5,952 battles

I would rather see WG staff work on upcoming techtrees and balancing current mm than adding completely useless achievments.

Players
1,246 posts
17,301 battles

I would rather see WG staff work on upcoming techtrees and balancing current mm than adding completely useless achievments.

It's not useless, it adds fun to the game... being together inside a torp strike from for example a carrier needs good navigating skills and especially a cool head ! LOL.

It's a testimony of greatness ! LOL.

I eventually escaped on the side of it but as far as I am concerned it should still count.

Perhaps I navigated the first one and then avoided the second one can't remember clearly.

I think I actually helped somebody else get through the torps slightly better by bumping into him and thereby turning him a bit...

That was funny...

Eventually had to stay clear a bit... steared away from him a bit so he could fit through as well ! ;)

(Eventually the entire friendly team get whiped... probably aim assist players... enemy confirmed it).

Anyway I know just the signal flag award for it !:

+10% torpedo acquisition range.

Edited by SkybuckFlying

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Tight fit reward? I will ask my wife were she has stored that reward. :trollface:

• Cool 1

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,088 battles

Tight fit reward? I will ask my wife were she has stored that reward. :trollface:

Oooooooooooo, and she'll be like 'what's that on your face Maxxy....ooh, I know, it's PAIN!'
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,099 posts
732 battles

Hmmm... talking hypothetically, would it be possible for the server to register such an event? The successful evasion of torpedo-caused damage? :unsure:

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles

Oooooooooooo, and she'll be like 'what's that on your face Maxxy....ooh, I know, it's PAIN!'

:teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this