Sign in to follow this  
KBKVU

Game Crash

7 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
74 battles

HI!

I have problem, when start game and loading start my game crash and close! Any have same problem and how fix this?

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
76 battles

Got the same problem, just updated the game, and tried to start it (been away (Not playing) this game for a long time), I even tried multiple times, deleting the game, reinstall it, and I tried to do all kinds of messy stuff, PLZ HELP! (Happened today, the same day that this thread got posted!)

Oh, and if anyone wants a more described detail of how the crash looks like, well... heres how.

It starts up the launcher, and everything works... Then you press 'play' (Dosnt matter if youre play in "safe mode"!) and then it starts up, the screen becomes black and then the loading screen appears, then its stuck for about three seconds, the nit becomes black, and says that the "program has stopped working"!

Then, Windows tries to troubleshoot the problem, and comes to a conclusion that the game has stopped working (no reason) and the application will close.

Anyone, help??

Edited by Stelland1234
  • Cool 1

Players
5 posts
90 battles

I have the same thing. Haven't found any official word on this problem. I would like to play but i'm not able to and looks like i'm not alone. Tanks work fine so i guess it's a tank night now then. Hope they fix this soon. This has been going on for some time now hasn't it? How many days? I noticed it just a couple of days ago but according to forums of all the regions it's a problem all around the world and it has been there at least from the last update.

Players
5 posts
188 battles

I did a complete uninstall, reinstall and it seemed to work. 

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/70825-game-crashes-on-startup-after-new-update/

Link to another thread that explains how to do it, look for Herr_Reitz comment on 02 Mar. 

Please note that when I say it seemed to work, the game now runs, but now I have the screen flicker graphics issue. 

Sign in to follow this