Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KillSlim

Assist counts as kill

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
115 posts
2,565 battles

This is an ideal addition to WoWS as in the games I've seen it added, one of which is a popular competitor to WoT, it stops other players taking credit and therefore points/XP/credits/missions/events while you do the vast majority of damage; only to have the remaining 200 or so hp taken by someone else who is then credited with the kill, instead of you. 

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

Getting a kill doesn't reward a lot if anything at all. I believe only the first kill gives something IIR. It is only a bit of an annoyonce in missions where you have to kill ships.

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
1,841 posts
7,390 battles

The amount of credits/xp you get for a kill is the same as if you did 15% damage to the ship, which isn't really that much.

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

This is an ideal addition to WoWS as in the games I've seen it added, one of which is a popular competitor to WoT, it stops other players taking credit and therefore points/XP/credits/missions/events while you do the vast majority of damage; only to have the remaining 200 or so hp taken by someone else who is then credited with the kill, instead of you. 

by making the game more like war thunder, you are automatically making it worse
  • Cool 4

Players
1,873 posts
2,443 battles

I'd prefer just stopping releasing missions of "kill X amounts of Y type of ships" and start putting "assist in killing X amounts of Y type of ships" with lets say 25% ships max hp dealt to it or delivering a final blow conts as "assists"

Players
241 posts
2,209 battles

I like this idea. Especially since I always feel a kill give me a small sense of achievement. :)

[DSW]
Players
3,792 posts
7,737 battles

something that might be neat to implement would be an actual Assist ribbon for targets on which you've done at least maybe 33% of their hitpoints... and while we're at it, why not a KillstealKill Secured Ribbon for kills on ships that you've done below 100dmg to? :)

• Cool 1

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

Assists are noted in WoWp, fwiw.

and if your making the game more like WoWp then you're DEFINATLY making things worse XD.

with war thunder its just the publishers that suck and the base game underneath all the poor choices is good, but WoWP is a broken down mess of a game

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,976 battles

Pointless change.

Just have better missions, since that is the only thing effected by kills. In every other situation you just want the enemy sunk as fast as possible.

• Cool 1

Players
1,225 posts

Pointless change.

Just have better missions, since that is the only thing effected by kills. In every other situation you just want the enemy sunk as fast as possible.

^ That.

Players
3,041 posts
3,645 battles

Pointless change.

everybody like this post.

this is just everything right here

Sign in to follow this