You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GuderianDK

WTF WG!?!

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
128 posts
5,721 battles

ARE YOU  *-+-+-+* KIDDING ME!?!

So when does the Awaki Alpha and the Arkansas Beta appear in the premiumshop?

Since you seem to not appreciate people working hard to have special ships, you then make them available to /-++/-/-+/- everybody and his aunt! FOR MONEY!!! REALLY???

Nice to know that in the future one does not have to Work at all to get anything, just wait for the moneygrubbing WG to put it up for sale.

This is where games goes to die.

[ST-EU]
Supertest Coordinator
3,691 posts
5,781 battles

And the problem is ? You got a free ship, some people might want to buy it, so what ?

Clearly the Beta and Alpha gift ships will never go on sale for obvious reasons.

Beta Tester
128 posts
5,721 battles

If you dont see a problem then next time a contest for a "Unique" ship is announced, where players are required to Work hard to get said ship - also announce that it will be available in the shop for those not interested in working for it. Then see how many will actually bother putting in the Work for a regular Premium ship, which is a carbon copy of a ship already in the game. A ship everybody can get their hands on.

Unique should not be available for every player. WOT has fallen into the same trap lately and now WOW follows suit.

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,072 posts
9,812 battles

I dont really see the problem here?

Envy that someone can pay money what they had to work for totally forgeting what else you all got to when you colected 260 perls? Personaly they should have called the boght ship just Kamikaze PS(Premium SHop) ,-) that way i could have goten 3 prem Minekaze ,-))))

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

ARE YOU  *-+-+-+* KIDDING ME!?!

So when does the Awaki Alpha and the Arkansas Beta appear in the premiumshop?

Since you seem to not appreciate people working hard to have special ships, you then make them available to /-++/-/-+/- everybody and his aunt! FOR MONEY!!! REALLY???

Nice to know that in the future one does not have to Work at all to get anything, just wait for the moneygrubbing WG to put it up for sale.

This is where games goes to die.

So? The problem would be if they sold Kamikaze in shop WITHOUT giving everyone chance to get it by collecting pearls (like it was planned initially?).

Oh, and FYI i would also have no problem whatsoever if they sold Iwaki and Arkansas, and i have both (well, i would actually pity the poor sods that would have the misfortune to spent the money on Iwaki).

Beta Tester
128 posts
5,721 battles

Many players, including me, like having rare ships not every player has acces to. That is a fact, which is a primal driver for gameplayers to keep playing. This policy of diluting the rarity of Unique ships just goes smack up against the longevity of the game.

Its an empty feeling working har for a prize, to see it in the shop weeks later. They dont sell Olympic medals after the games are over either (not to compare WOW to the Olympics).

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,341 posts
5,195 battles

Well on the SEA and NA server this is not a unique ship, everyone who participated got it for free guaranteed as soon as the 10 million pearls was collected. And considering you only had to get 260 pearls or be among the 2000 selected participants here in the EU, it is not rare either. So is it special? Yes. Is it unique? No, and if people wants to pay for a slower Minekaze with a pretty paintjob (you know, like the Fujin) sure let them. It's their money after all.

Players
1,497 posts
2,586 battles

If you dont see a problem then next time a contest for a "Unique" ship is announced, where players are required to Work hard to get said ship - also announce that it will be available in the shop for those not interested in working for it. Then see how many will actually bother putting in the Work for a regular Premium ship, which is a carbon copy of a ship already in the game. A ship everybody can get their hands on.

Unique should not be available for every player. WOT has fallen into the same trap lately and now WOW follows suit.

worked hard? you mean just playing casually and then getting it for free?

i see no problem with WG selling it

Alpha Tester
5,609 posts
5,568 battles

Many players, including me, like having rare ships not every player has acces to.

Elitarism almost atavistic in its primitivity.

Beta Tester
128 posts
5,721 battles

Elitarism almost atavistic in its primitivity.

Yeah, I guess competition has no place in games... I like loosing battles too.
  • Cool 1

[ST-EU]
Supertester
1,047 posts
2,276 battles

Was there any work involved? I got my Kamikaze just by playing some matches, and sinking enemy ships.

Oh, but that is extremely hard work you know.

Sailing Hamster
1,545 posts
3,274 battles

Was there any work involved? I got my Kamikaze just by playing some matches, and sinking enemy ships.

Playing some games with infusion of so many "special" players in your team feels more like slave labor then work^^