Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jonnywithanh

The huge amount of DD's in high tier games and MM

14 comments in this topic

[-ADM-]
Beta Tester
5 posts
9,786 battles

I've noticed an increase in DD 'coincidentally' since the last patch 'mostly' fixed aimbotting. Sad fact is there are sad individuals who will power game, you fix an advantage real or perceived in one area they go off looking for the next edge. For them to win whoever possible even if cheating with an aimbot is what they play for. Looking to compet with any sense of fair play is beyond them.

Shout as load as you wish they will not hear you, I think its a shame for those who have a natural preference for DD will get lumped in with them. But players will cheat or seize on any exploit for that edge, it is impossible to completely balance everything, just play as best as you can and hope your team don't suck, like idiots who camp like noobs when its a Domination scenario, or lemming the same direction, etc.

• Cool 1

Players
10 posts

It is just very frustrating as at the high levels the IJN DD's can spam so many torps when they are in large groups it becomes a game of dodge the torp. You don't even have time to shoot anything hardly as so much time is spent turning to avoid the 30-40 torps constantly in the water. If you will note there were also CV's in the game so they were dropping torps too. Don't get me wrong DD's and torps have their place; it is just when there is a large number of them (especially IJN) that the torp spam becomes a problem.

• Cool 2

Players
371 posts
6,661 battles

This number of high dds is related exclusively to the repair costs.At higher tier im just sick on trying to convince the team to push and stop the current meta of hide and snipe.So i decided to take the matter in my own hands:play only dds.And im just 1 of 30k+ players

[CATS]
Players
14,709 posts
10,879 battles

The voice that shouts the loudest is the one that is heard.

There is a saying: Truth does not belong to the one who shouts the loudest
  • Cool 1

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,072 posts
9,812 battles

The voice that shouts the loudest is the one that is heard.

Not bothering to tell the same things gain and again and again. I sugest anyone repots it so it can merged with the like 2000 other of the same kind or just close down.

Players
1,873 posts
2,443 battles

search option does not hurt you know.....

and I'm to tired to write down full essay of issue analysis each time someone decide to repost the same thing....

[please? mods? merge plox?]

Players
671 posts

Yep it's the biggest issue that's killing higher tier games at the moment. It's endemic of T8+ games that there is likely to be a high number of DDs which will sit back and spam walls of phantom torpedoes turning the game into a dull boring affair as there is little way to counter it unless though sheer dumb luck there's a half competent CV in the game. 

Edited by BillydSquid