ThatOneDidntGoIn

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE GRAPHICS

21 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
304 posts
2,139 battles

Come on, answer the sodding question.

When are you going to fix the graphics problems thats thousands of people are having that is preventing them from playing the game?

Beta Tester
304 posts
2,139 battles

Whilst I acknowledge how thick they are, im sure they are more than well aware of the screen flicker problem that thousands have been reporting across a multiude of forums that prevents people from playing, yet there is F all respsone from that as to what they are doing about the problem.

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,084 battles

Whilst I acknowledge how thick they are, im sure they are more than well aware of the screen flicker problem that thousands have been reporting across a multiude of forums that prevents people from playing, yet there is F all respsone from that as to what they are doing about the problem.

I fully acknowledge some people being thick, but I don't have a flicker issue, none of the people I play with have a flicker issue, and this forum isn't filled with people having flicker issues so maybe change your tone a bit?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
304 posts
2,139 battles

I fully acknowledge some people being thick, but I don't have a flicker issue, none of the people I play with have a flicker issue, and this forum isn't filled with people having flicker issues so maybe change your tone a bit?

Of course you are not playing with people who have a flicker issues BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH THE FLICKER ISSUE CANT PLAY.

And yes, look at other threads and plenty of people on this forum, and on steam, and reddit, and facebook, are complaining about the exact same issue.

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,084 battles

Of course you are not playing with people who have a flicker issues BECAUSE PEOPLE WITH THE FLICKER ISSUE CANT PLAY.

And yes, look at other threads and plenty of people on this forum, and on steam, and reddit, and facebook, are complaining about the exact same issue.

Dear diary, today someone used caps-lock to express himself being mad about something.

In other news. links to all those threads/posts about flicker issue would be highly appreciated. 

• Cool 1

[TF57]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
181 posts
5,247 battles

May or may not be associated but I used to have flicker in port and fixed it by setting a max fps of 30 in World_of_Warships_EU\res\engine_config.xml

You can always try higher but less than the default 75

<maxFrameRate>30</maxFrameRate>

Edited by Kryostorm
  • Cool 1

[BRVHT]
Players
260 posts
5,070 battles

Come on, answer the sodding question.

When are you going to fix the graphics problems thats thousands of people are having that is preventing them from playing the game?

Pretty sure it is fixed by turning off the caps lock
  • Cool 2

Players
5 posts
188 battles

I had this problem, just did a completely fresh install of my graphics drivers and now the problem seems to be gone. Either it was impeccably timed with a server side fix, or the latest patch completely breaks without up to date drivers. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
18 posts
904 battles

Its a crossfire / SLi problem with windows 10

unfortunately the dev has been sitting on their hands doing nothing about it.

Works fullscreen windowed fine, but fullscreen uses both cards and it goes mental.

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
Players
112 posts

after spending like 400 euros on ships / flags / premium etc this is what we get a broken game , hell atleaast fix the sli issue , whats the point of all this if we cant play 4k with our dual or more gpus .

why the hell should i plan in full screen window mode  , why cant they fix the issue

does WG even read all these posts which are made , in the new update there is no mention of fixing of the exsisting issues ..............wtf

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,084 battles

after spending like 400 euros on ships / flags / premium etc this is what we get a broken game , hell atleaast fix the sli issue , whats the point of all this if we cant play 4k with our dual or more gpus .

why the hell should i plan in full screen window mode  , why cant they fix the issue

does WG even read all these posts which are made , in the new update there is no mention of fixing of the exsisting issues ..............wtf

Maybe you should have done some research before spending so much money, BW engine never supported SLI or CF. You can't fix what never been there in the first place. You can add something, sure, but if you buy something ( or into something ) and only afterwards start complaining about things you could have known beforehand, no one will feel sorry for you. 

[PNAVY]
Players
112 posts

well even if it does not support it with so much money they are making of people , they sure can implement multiple gpus  ,not to mention the other issues out there .

and i dont want any one feeling sorry for any one , i just want the F of dev team to fix the issues which are currently still there .

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,084 battles

well even if it does not support it with so much money they are making of people , they sure can implement multiple gpus  ,not to mention the other issues out there .

and i dont want any one feeling sorry for any one , i just want the F of dev team to fix the issues which are currently still there .

:great:

We agree then :) The 'issues' need fixing, and one can 'request' WG to work on a new engine with multigpu capabilities. 

Players
1 post

Solution: Ditch your potato PC and buy one with higher performance

Just wanted to chime in as another user with the SLI flickering issue...

Here are my "potato PC" specs:

Core i7 6700K (OC'd to 4.8 Ghz)

ROG Maximus VIII Hero

Corsair Dominator 16GB - 3000

EVGA 980ti SC x 2 (SLI & OC'd to +150 cclock, +225 mclock)

Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2

27" monitor - Asus Swift PG278Q w/ 144 Mhz refresh

... all the latest system and nVidia grapics drivers.

I play a wide range of games with excellent framerates; this is the only game with the flicker issue.  

Have the Devs responded to when this will be fixed?  Please post a link to this response; I haven't found one myself.  Thanks.

Edited by Apache_05

[ARS]
Players
2 posts
4,831 battles

first check your own system, ive played this game on different systems and i have multiple friends playing it no issue at all . and i wont ever install windows 10 as any high end user would say that its crap compared to windows 7. the small benefits that you do get with windows 10, you get 2 other compatibility problems. 
Just try to run the game with just 1 GPU and reinstall drivers and game if that doesn't help the problem then you can continue to complain/ ask for help

and just saying even the most modern games dont all support SLI or crossfire

Supertester
330 posts
9,473 battles

Kosta2014 - Nice trollpost

Lol, first you accuse the OP of system error, because you don't have any problems, then you assume to speak for all other users that your choice of OS is somehow better.

That pretty much invalidates any point you were trying to make.

Or I can just invalidate your points by using your posting tactic.

I use windows 10 and have no problems, thus you are wrong. Any high end user would say its great compared to Windows 7 thanks to the subsystems rewriting that allows for more efficient CPU threading.

As for the flicker problems. I didn't have it before, but have exhibited intermediate problems after getting a free-sync monitor. In this case it seems related to the game triggering a unsync between the graphics card and monitor when alt-tabbing. Setting the game to full-screen windowed mode can alleviate the problem, or a game restart also resets it until you come across it again. But since the last AMD driver update I don't think I've seen the problem.