erikpecnik

obout myoko chalange fire and hits 195 hits

9 comments in this topic

Players
328 posts

i get normaly 80-150 hits on game  at least tray  get 1-2 fires now 195 hits 4 inkapations  9 fires

is there nm of hits for 1 fire coze i think - seems to me that they lower the fire chance  on myoko chalange  same  near  the same hits twice  fire started - so any idea need 120 fires to compleet but no go in this rate

Edited by erikpecnik

Players
328 posts

jep did it all times but stil low fire sets with ap shels also tray with hp no diference  normaly more damage on citadel 

Edited by erikpecnik

[ST-EU]
Supertester
112 posts
9,073 battles

My advice is use Cleveland for the fire challenge. I did, most i got per game was 12-17 fires, a few games yeilded 2-3 but thats percentages for you. Usually got 7-9 on average so getting 50 fires a day was quite do-able.

If you dont have access to Cleveland pick the fastest rate of fire ship with the highest chance of fire- probably a US dd or a cruiser.

jep did it all times but stil low fire sets with ap shels also tray with hp no diference  normaly more damage on citadel 

Theres your problem- AP shell dont start fires. Use HE and aim for the superstructure and/or land the HE shells on the deck, not the hull

Edited by Jayuus

Players
328 posts

ok wil tray i have reach lvl.5 for now but i  have cleveland and texas  lvl.6

thanks  for replay

Players
328 posts

still no changes posibly need diferent angle i dont know aim water line on ship or little above - above i miss the ship

Edited by erikpecnik

Alpha Tester
930 posts
5,629 battles

still no changes posibly need diferent angle i dont knowi aim water line on ship orlittle above - above i miss the ship

Aim just little above the water line. More or less at the level of the deck, so the shots could hit the superstructure.

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,403 posts

I found a US carrier (in my case Independence) to be the most consistent firestarter by manual-dropping battleships with dive bombers, while the fighters provide a bonus of farming Clear Sky awards for me. It's consistent because carriers (and, almost as often, their planes) tend to stay alive throughout the battle and bombs have an >80% chance to set fires on hits. So if you've got a tier 6+ carrier you hadn't considered using, try that out.

Edited by StringWitch

Players
328 posts

thanks  im on carrier tier 5 now japan version  supoze it have more planes for a newkomer i think its better. i notice that  watewer the mission is - hits,torpedo hits,planes kill it get harder to get anything or maybe its just me.

i need little help also info , i log on server tuday i played 2  battles and now cant get on server - server unnawalable - i cant also get  info is there any meintrence on server or what is going on i tray to find my name also put me to  new account im not realy far but i get camikaze_r, arp kongo, arp myoko so i realy dont lose  those achivmants - i also have a disagreemant with 1 player who is  ungrown kid and always caling names ,  when i toldem to get ower and grow up he - i wornd u - so mybe acount hack or something --- it happend on fb to frend so whay coldnt here.

im here becouse  i love naval games, starting with enigma for pc years ago - since i see the best naval game is this on net  i say whay not, lets tray - great game little hard some times i get killed offen in start since i rush in but thats game.

is there possible to hack my account?

if it is how to get  ships-achivmants (arp ships,kamikaze... back?

any server maitrance?

is there any way to change arp sound from asia to eng , its anoing  a little and dont understand nothing anyway im europian?

thanks for any answer, and sorry for bad spelling i know there is some mistakes

just get log on so discard  info for logon  - thanks

erik

Edited by erikpecnik