dkmadmax

[RFTN] Rangers From The North (Danish Clan Seeking gamers)

99 comments in this topic

[RFTN]
Players
15 posts

wows-banner1.thumb.jpg.0750a973a5795f754da21890f03bf533.jpg
Rangers From The North

RFTN is a Danish clan, all communication is in Danish. RFTN is a clan that has existed for 20+ years. We've played a bit of everything over the years and is still going strong. RFTN now runs as a multi-gaming community where members themselves are to determine and create the games. Here there is room for more than just a single game. At this writing the World of Tanks and World of Warships, which is focused on decidedly clan games. Whether you want to play any of these or perhaps enjoy playing something else - it's up to the members themselves. We are very much a fun clan with a focus on the social, but we also run more serious game for those who want the kind and possibly will help to create the framework. We plan to time various events such as Team Battle and Strongholds in WoT and we play countdown every night in wows.

Clan members and the carrying value of RFTN is that on the basis of a common interest (the game) come together to create a community for the purpose of cosiness and enhance our ability to succeed. Our members range widely, both socially and play wise. Some are relatively new, but is working to reach higher tiers while they improve their game. Others are very experienced, talented players who like to pass on their expertise to their knowledge in the handling of the individual tanks / vessels, tactics or cooperation in the retaining elements of the game.

The focal point of RFTN is our Discord server.
Comfort, teamwork, professionalism and volunteerism As is hopefully seen, cosiness central in RFTN. It is reflected both in ordinary Platoons, bad jokes and talk about various games and what else is going on in the world. But we also work more seriously with teamwork and playing solid Stronghold / Team Battle / Training Rooms. Here we can win, learn, improve and have fun - even when we are not winning. What it can become in the future remains to be seen. Therefore, we seek also like players who have tier 10 tanks / vessels and want more of the game. In wows's ambitions very high and we are most likely to run all sorts of forms of CW and tournaments for those who want to test themselves in the more challenging aspects of wows. However, we do not buy with the cosiness and voluntary nature, as many of our members are in their 30s or 40s, have families, jobs or other commitments to attend to.

Facts on recruitment in RFTN 

RFTN seeks members: Is fresh to learn to know new people. Can withstand a good dose of black humor and bad jokes on Discord. Is fresh to socialize with, in short. Demonstrates understanding and respect for each other's differences, socially, as well as playing wise. Show respect for the game, its rules and opponents. We are more into "gg, well played" than "noob". Are willing to learn, as well as to teach, depending on the situation.

WHAT CAN RFTN OFFER YOU.
A good and relaxed training / play environment
Thrilling matches
Permanent training days
Fun
Adults people to share experiences with

WHAT RFTN EXPECT OF YOU. 
You are 17+ years.
You use Discord when you play.
You have a microphone available.
Your PC can run the game optimally.
You have a stable playing pattern.
You connect / unsubscribe training and matches

You are welcome to drop by WWW.RFTN.EU 
Or drop youre application here: 
https://discordapp.com/invite/DayhBkF?

wows-banner1.jpg

Alpha Tester
3,274 posts
832 battles

WOWS forum still doesn`t have specific, separate, set of rules for clan section, like WoT/WoWp forum. Therefore you must post here using English language please.

When/if they add this set of rules they will be posted here for you to check them.

Players
6 posts
7,663 battles

Ok I'm sorry about the inconvienience.. Didn't know that there was language restrictions but I will keep it in mind in the future and keep it in English until other is specified.

[RFTN]
Players
15 posts

Two people are out sailing when suddenly a hand appears in the sea.

"What's this?" asked the skipper, "It looks as if someone is drowning!"

"No," explained his crew, "It's just a little wave." 

Drop by and see if we are the clan for you. ;) 

• Cool 1

[RFTN]
Players
15 posts

Wargaming does not support Danish atm. so if u want go to the home page and read the same text just in Danish ;) 

Have a good evning. 

Players
40 posts
1,258 battles

How does it work exactly, can you be a member of clan in WoWS and another in wot?

Is there any clan wars/features in wows yet?

[RFTN]
Players
15 posts

Hey molan1976

As it is now u have to be in the same clan in wot and wows.

We atm have Team Battles in Wows, and not yet Clanwars. 
if you need more info drop by youre Teamspeak.

Happy Gaming 
RFTN

[RFTN]
Players
15 posts

The summer is over us but RFTN will always be around, so are you searching for a Clan to have fun in and game more than 1 game then drop by and lets have a talk. 

Players
32 posts
12,864 battles

Hello fellow Captains.

​Our webside is undergoing some reconstruction at the moment so if there´s any Danish gamers out there looking for a Danish only and only 18? clan for either WOT or WoWs we are still searching.
And you are welcome to contacts us at our teamspeak: 83.149.99.183  or: ts3.rftn.eu​  Just stay in the lobby and we will pull you down to a chat room.

​//Regards Jacob1990dk RFTN WoWs Combat officer.

Edited by Jacob1990dk

Players
32 posts
12,864 battles

Hello Captain.

Here at RFTN we are still searching for more Danish players above 18. So take a look at our website and/or Teamspeak
TS id: 83.149.99.183 there is no password just stick arround in the lobby and one of our officers will contact you ASAP-

//Regard Jacob1990dk RFTN WoWs Combat officer

Players
32 posts
12,864 battles

Hello Captains.

RFTN is still searching for new danish players above 18 years of age ;)

If you are interested sign up at our webpage: www.rftn.eu or come by our TS for a chat ;)

TS id: 83.149.99.183 there is no password just stick arround in the lobby and one of our officers will contact you ASAP-

//Regard Jacob1990dk RFTN WoWs Combat officer

Beta Tester
2 posts
3,789 battles

searching for a "mature" clan to play with. (jeg er dansk)

https://wows-numbers.com/player/528202371,RebMaynard/

40 years old, has a microphone, intermittend player (have a 3 year old child and a wife, so at times i will be out of commision, or on alert).

have a few games on my belt, but my rating has been i bit worse the last couple of months, since i´ve been playing a bit with new ships.

Players
32 posts
12,864 battles
8 hours ago, RebMaynard said:

searching for a "mature" clan to play with. (jeg er dansk)

https://wows-numbers.com/player/528202371,RebMaynard/

40 years old, has a microphone, intermittend player (have a 3 year old child and a wife, so at times i will be out of commision, or on alert).

have a few games on my belt, but my rating has been i bit worse the last couple of months, since i´ve been playing a bit with new ships.

Have you made an application on our website? if so please come by our TS

[RFTN]
Players
15 posts

Seeking Captains.

RFTN is still searching for new danish players above 18 years of age ;)

If you are interested sign up at our webpage: www.rftn.eu or come by our TS for a chat

Players
32 posts
12,864 battles

we are still searching for Members at 18 or older and Danish speeking only ;) if interested sign up at our web page: www.rftn.eu or come by TS: Id: 83.149.99.183  there is no password so just wait in the lobby for an officer or poke one if you see us ;)

Players
32 posts
12,864 battles

Hello Captains. We are still searching for more active danish players above 18 years of age :)

if interested sign up at our web page: www.rftn.eu or come by TS: Id: 83.149.99.183  there is no password so just wait in the lobby for an officer or poke one if you see us ;)

[RFTN]
Players
33 posts
8,453 battles

hey hvis der stadigvæk er plads, vil jeg meget gerne ind. er pt i en clan, men er på vej ud (48 timer).

har lige hentet ts så kigger forbi en af dagende