You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
IsamuKondera

Wo-Era Mods [Smoke Counter, Skins, Flag Mod, KanColle UI, Kirishima Voice Fix, Tools ect.]

316 comments in this topic

logo_wem.png

ABOUT US

We are a little modding group with a main focus on programs/tools for World of Warships. We are currently recruiting so that we can provide more content in the future. If you want to learn how to mod WoWs, have knowledge in C# or in the usage of Photoshop and want to be part of a modding group join our Discord and we will have a talk there.

SOCIAL

Official Website

Facebook Site

Our Discord Community

Our Official Artist on Pixiv

Support us via Patreon

Support us via Paypal

ACTIVE PROJECTS

Yik3YoG.png

uZ9VPlY.png

LIcepm5.png

nHYSRXf.png

O0JRpes.png

sb1E6f2.png

ROF42CJ.png

dhV8BGV.png

Edited by MasaruKondera
  • Cool 13

We created a new modification for fans that like to have a little higher historic accuracy.

See more here on our website:

Historic Alternative Carousel View

Also: We are currently working on an update for the SNS and the Techtree Redux Mods for a higher compatibility between our mods.

Edited by MasaruKondera
  • Cool 1

We have updated our Techtree modification!

Have fun with it!

We also updated the Ship Name Selector. It's compatible again with our techtree Mod.

Edited by MasaruKondera
  • Cool 2

Reisen__   

We have updated our Techtree modification!

Have fun with it!

We also updated the Ship Name Selector. It's compatible again with our techtree Mod.

is their a way to change the ship urself without the tool

i want to change the name of the yamato to Ragnarök for lulz

is their a way to change the ship urself without the tool

i want to change the name of the yamato to Ragnarök for lulz

There is a way to do this. i don't have right now the time to describe this. i will write you a PM. if not message me if i forget it.

you guys doing very great job, thank you so much

Action stations

-Tobruk

thx for the nice words!

we work on some new stuff right now... and also on some bugfixes (techtree and so on)... but we need a little bit more time at the moment.

Updated the techtree Mod. the profile should work now again!

Also: Ship Name Selector didn't need an update for the latest version. 0.6a still works with 0.5.3.1

As always: Links are in the first post.

Historical Carousel must wait atm. we don't have the time right now to update it.

also sry for this delay :/

Edited by MasaruKondera

Finally we could update all our modifications! As a little present for eastern we release the first modification that stops the all or nothing problem for german ships.

You find them here as always:

https://woeramods.wordpress.com/frontpage/mods/

Note: If you want to install the latest horizontal techtree and the new Flag modification download the "Techtree Redux + Flags Redone [0.5.4.0]" version. The standalone versions are not compatible.

• Cool 2

Ziddix   

Love the more colours SweetFX preset. I was trying to do soemthing like that myself but couldn't ever get it right.

Wawan25   

Hi !!

Is it possible to see all ships in different camouflage types by using Techtree Redux mod  ?

Because, I am searching the way to preview camouflage type on each ship without having it ...

Just tried the Flags Redone Mod and I must say it's very nice, I was waiting for something like this :great:.

But I have a small sugestion: since the design the Yorck was based on is from the 1920s, I think it should have the Reichmarine flag on Hull A at least.

Keep up the good work.

Hi !!

Is it possible to see all ships in different camouflage types by using Techtree Redux mod  ?

Because, I am searching the way to preview camouflage type on each ship without having it ...

Right now it's not possible. I can't promise that it will ever work though. It might be doable with editing the docks.swf file. But I'm completly new to ActionScript which is the language used for the swf files. Don't expect it that it will ever doable.

Just tried the Flags Redone Mod and I must say it's very nice, I was waiting for something like this :great:.

But I have a small sugestion: since the design the Yorck was based on is from the 1920s, I think it should have the Reichmarine flag on Hull A at least.

Keep up the good work.

It's a papership. So i'm not sure if it should use the Weimarer Republic naval ensign or that one from nazi germany :/

Edited by MasaruKondera

Wawan25   

Thanks. In fact, I search the way to see camouflage because I would like to finish my Unique Camouflage Mod for all ships ...

Thanks. In fact, I search the way to see camouflage because I would like to finish my Unique Camouflage Mod for all ships ...

I can't promise it though :/