Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Recruitment is temporarily closed as of 26/2/2016

Alpha Tester
2,299 posts
1,085 battles

doezEB7.png?1

I find it kinda funny that I am not fulfilling the requirements to join your clan. I don't even have half of the games you require to join. It's not like I am looking for any clan and I know you guys do this recrutation in case by case basis, but just imagining someone telling me that "I lack experience" makes me smile.

As for anyone else. There are currently 4 competetive clans in this game. Some bigger, some smaller, but I am talking about quality. This one is one of them, so if you are looking for that type of experience, this one would be one of the four good choices you can make.

Actually I also have a question. Most of the clans have public TS so some guests can come and play with them. OFC there are channels so guests can not wander wherever  they like. Is your clan opposed to that kind of guest divisions?

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Actually I also have a question. Most of the clans have public TS so some guests can come and play with them. OFC there are channels so guests can not wander wherever  they like. Is your clan opposed to that kind of guest divisions?

Our WoT clans are continuously trying to perform at their highest level in official gamemodes. We can't have random people running around our TS. We tried it, didn't work out.

If you think you're nice enough to join us on TS or just want to hang out send me a PM.

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

BP02vj.jpg

ZkVdM0.png

ljy13l.png

VaLYPq.png

Sorry but you do not meet our our requirements.

Players
236 posts
11,152 battles

Zgicc, you still ignored my post on page 4...

Atlast I'd like to know if my requirements are fine or just rejected. Thanks.

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Zgicc, you still ignored my post on page 4...

Atlast I'd like to know if my requirements are fine or just rejected. Thanks.

Missed your post, my bad.

You do not meet our our requirements. Sorry.

Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

I could have SWORN I made a post here asking to be considered, maybe it got vukked for soime reason idk.....

Well, here goes again: I would like to join, since you're a competitive gathering and I know some people playing with you already. I think I meet the requirements set in the first page ( even though barely ), and would like to be able to improve myself further by playing with you guys. 

Players
613 posts
6,393 battles

I could have SWORN I made a post here asking to be considered, maybe it got vukked for soime reason idk.....

Well, here goes again: I would like to join, since you're a competitive gathering and I know some people playing with you already. I think I meet the requirements set in the first page ( even though barely ), and would like to be able to improve myself further by playing with you guys. 

Hey Mtm recruitment is closed at the moment keep an eye on the thread for when it re opens it is only temporary.

In the meantime try and bump up the average damage and play some more higher tiers.

[CR33D]
Players
3,103 posts
15,897 battles

i would like to join you guys. im not native speaker but  i can speak english well. and also i can speak german very well.  battles: 3.834 winrate: 59,31% avrg dmg: 58.724 I have 4 tier Xs (yamato, montana, Des moines, shimakaze)

Edited by ghostbuster_
  • Cool 1

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Recruitment is now open again.

Edited by Zgicc

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Players
3 posts
7,722 battles

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan. I hope I will meet your requirements. My stats: http://warships.today/player/529140301/eu/El_Dudasso

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Hello, I'm interested in joining your clan. I hope I will meet your requirements. My stats: http://warships.today/player/529140301/eu/El_Dudasso

I'll contact you ingame or you can when I'm online.
Edited by Zgicc

[PNAVY]
Beta Tester
21 posts
5,426 battles

Heya, 

I'm intrested in joining because i'm looking for some more competative gameplay and teammembers to play with.

Was very active on WoT to hence why i know OMNI had/have players to watch out for. 

Current T8 i own are: Amagi, Tirpitz, Atago and MK. Currently grinding credits to get back the Fubuki and NC.

Stats are here: http://warships.today/player/500194614/eu/_Eurasia_

Best regards

Beta Tester
300 posts
5,985 battles

We are especially looking for competent CV player right now :)

What kind of CVs? Do you have any particular ships in mind?

[POMF]
Players
513 posts
12,839 battles

Shokaku. Lexington and the t10 cvs might be of use once cw are implemtend. After all competent cv players should ve played both lines atleast till t8

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,422 posts
9,081 battles

Because of the current Team Battle meta they need a Shokaku with the level 5 skill for additional planes, with anything less than that you don't stand a chance against those with such a setup, you will get eaten alive.
  • Cool 1

[-KT-]
Beta Tester
8 posts
5,589 battles

Hey Guys,

My World of Warships name is K1NGP1N I took part in the closed Beta and am coming back from a 5 month break and need to find some like minded players to team up with. I am very familiar with OM as I have faced off against you guys many times in World of Tanks. I was part of F15 under Sgt Diablo way back in the day. I hit most of your requirements and the ones i dont can be quickly sorted out by hitting the grind wagon. 

I am 35 from the UK married with a 2 year old and another in the oven. 

I look forward to hearing back from you guys. 

K1NGP1N 07

• Cool 1

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Hey Guys,

My World of Warships name is K1NGP1N I took part in the closed Beta and am coming back from a 5 month break and need to find some like minded players to team up with. I am very familiar with OM as I have faced off against you guys many times in World of Tanks. I was part of F15 under Sgt Diablo way back in the day. I hit most of your requirements and the ones i dont can be quickly sorted out by hitting the grind wagon. 

I am 35 from the UK married with a 2 year old and another in the oven. 

I look forward to hearing back from you guys. 

K1NGP1N 07

Hi. Thanks for your interest in OMNI. You currently do not meet our stat/performance requirements to join us. The game has changed a lot in the last few months so I'd suggest to acclimatize yourself with the game more. Congratulations on the baby though.

Heya, 

I'm intrested in joining because i'm looking for some more competative gameplay and teammembers to play with.

Was very active on WoT to hence why i know OMNI had/have players to watch out for. 

Current T8 i own are: Amagi, Tirpitz, Atago and MK. Currently grinding credits to get back the Fubuki and NC.

Stats are here: http://warships.today/player/500194614/eu/_Eurasia_

Best regards

Hi. Thanks for the interest in OMNI. You currently do not meet our entry requirements.