Zgicc

Odem Mortis International [OMNI-WS] is Recruiting [Unicum, CW Veterans] Players

658 comments in this topic

[TTT]
Players
6 posts
9,640 battles

hey,

i was wondering if there is a possibility to join the clan? i am looking for a competitive clan and a good team for in team battles.

greetings lachanar

Beta Tester
620 posts
1,507 battles

Really hard battle with this guys. It's really competitive clan.

But The Ministry of Silly Shoots is still unbeatable. :)

Mostly because of some bad tactical mistakes.

GG props :)

Community Contributor
980 posts
5,035 battles

Really hard battle with this guys. It's really competitive clan.

But The Ministry of Silly Shoots is still unbeatable. :)

Mostly because of some bad tactical mistakes.

GG props :)

honestly, the clan has 4 teams.
you beat one team, but two teams yesterday have finished the evening undefeated.
one of these has 25 wins on 25.
Edited by Blizzard_0
  • Cool 4

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Players
48 posts
8,721 battles

I'm interested in perhaps applying for your clan; but I am wondering how much required activity you have? I'm asking because I am already in a 'clan' in another game that has several events per week, and curious whether there would be overlaps, if I were to be lucky enough to be accepted. So if you had to put a number on it, how many weekly events of training, team battles, etc. do you have?

[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
6 posts
8,181 battles

Hello guys. You can find my stats on the main players profile page at http://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/525114595-Grosse_Franz/!/pvp/overview/

. I have played against you for a while now and i really like your way of playing and team work and i would like to join you and improve myself and help you  guys in the process. I hope you take me on board and we start a  productive cooperation soon :) .

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Hello guys. You can find my stats on the main players profile page at http://worldofwarships.eu/en/community/accounts/525114595-Grosse_Franz/!/pvp/overview/

. I have played against you for a while now and i really like your way of playing and team work and i would like to join you and improve myself and help you  guys in the process. I hope you take me on board and we start a  productive cooperation soon :) .

I'm interested in perhaps applying for your clan; but I am wondering how much required activity you have? I'm asking because I am already in a 'clan' in another game that has several events per week, and curious whether there would be overlaps, if I were to be lucky enough to be accepted. So if you had to put a number on it, how many weekly events of training, team battles, etc. do you have?

You both need more experience in T8+ ships.

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Players
48 posts
8,721 battles

You both need more experience in T8+ ships.

I didn't even apply yet.. I asked a question :S But no problem. Maybe you want to update your requirements on the main post? It states at least 750+ games, not 750 T8 games. Maybe less people will needlessly post then :) 

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

So do I make the cut or not?

I will contact you ingame in the evening if that's OK with you.

[TTT]
Players
1,952 posts
6,448 battles

I will contact you ingame in the evening if that's OK with you.

Ill be out tonight from about 6:30. I probably be on tomorrow evening if you dont see me before then.

Beta Tester
1 post
2,467 battles

Hello OMNI, name is Blad3runn3r666, looking for good clanmates to develop my game further. Looking forward for ingame contact. Best regards..

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Hello OMNI, name is Blad3runn3r666, looking for good clanmates to develop my game further. Looking forward for ingame contact. Best regards..

Hi. Thanks for your interest. However you need more experience in T8+ battles.

Community Contributor
980 posts
5,035 battles

Hey, I'm interested in joining your clan. Hope to meet your requirements.

I like this, seen in action with DD, good player.

[CPC]
Alpha Tester
136 posts

Hi gentlemen,

I just wanted to know if there was a mandatory attendance when joining OMNI ? By exemple, attending at least two days a week or something like this ?

I'm actualy looking for division mates to learn from and improve my gameplay,trying some team battle games would be a bonus.

Thanks for your answer.

Players
236 posts
11,152 battles

Hello, its a quite interesting Clan and also active. Looking forward to join you. Might not have all the requierments but I can try.

IG name: gioionutz

Nation: Italy

WR: 52.90%

Got almost everykind of T8 ships (North Carolina, Benson, New Orleans) and I'm working now on the IJN BBs and DDs currently at t6-7.

Also have been Rank 1 in the last season. 

PM me or just contact me InGame.

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Hey guys i would like to apply

Sorry but you do not meet our our requirements.

Hi gentlemen,

I just wanted to know if there was a mandatory attendance when joining OMNI ? By exemple, attending at least two days a week or something like this ?

I'm actualy looking for division mates to learn from and improve my gameplay,trying some team battle games would be a bonus.

Thanks for your answer.

We are at the end of the day a competitive clan and require a dedicated playerbase.

[OMNI]
Players
81 posts
15,504 battles

Just to enquire if I have met the requirements.  There hasn't been a reply from a recruiter for two days since my previous post.

[OMNI]
[OMNI]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
8,551 battles

Just to enquire if I have met the requirements.  There hasn't been a reply from a recruiter for two days since my previous post.

I contacted you ingame...

Players
29 posts
9,318 battles

It is great to be in this clan.

Given the nature of competitive gaming and the level OMNI has it is incredibly refreshing to see how laid back TS is. Don't get me wrong commanders set the rules and you are expected to follow them, its as simple as that, but because of the level of common sense within the clan our commanders know what to expect from us and we in turn know how to execute their orders freeing the TS of much of the drama that is found elsewhere. 

TS is full of different channels and members move between them depending on what they feel like doing any given night. If you want to focus on your gaming you join your division in a separate channel. You can hang out in the lounge while playing and have some good fun with the other 10-15 members and do count-in battles and let the mayhem (fun) commence when we end up on opposite teams and end up killing each other. 

Overall coming home from work, logging in to WoWS and joining TS (when I get my wife's permission permission of course... :-D ) is one of the things I really enjoy.

I really recommend trying to join OMNI. 

Cheers,

Arcazz.  

• Cool 1